三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Search

New coordination center set up to facilitate search of missing flight

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-03-30 16:21

Latest News Search effort  Families' reaction Timeline Reporter's log
Infographic   Doubts Airlines' statement  Photos  China's perspective 
New coordination center set up to facilitate search of missing flightA total of seven Chinese ships convened Sunday in waters west of Australia's Perth to coordinate their search for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.

Other ships gathered include transport dock Kunlunshan, supply ship Qiandaohu, missile destroyer Haikou, which will be responsible for the search in the southern part of the newly-designated area, while Haixun 01, Nanhaijiu 115 and Donghaijiu 101 will search in the northern patch, Xinhua was told.

Earlier in the day, Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott announced former Defense Force Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston will lead a new Joint Agency Coordination Center (JACC) based in Perth.

Abbott said Houston is "an individual of enormous experience and great skill who has already served his country with distinction."

The new JACC will work with key international stakeholders including the families, friends and international media. Abbott said that the JACC will ensure that the search is reinforced by strong liaison with all the relevant stakeholders.

The JACC will also provide a single contact point for families to gain up-to-date information and travel assistance including visa services, accommodation advice, interpreter services and counseling, a statement said Sunday.

In addition, Abbott reaffirmed that the Australian government has already announced that visa fees will be waived for the affected families.

"This multi-country search is a powerful example of international cooperation at a time of adversity," he said.

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) said Sunday that the search for MH370 will continue on Sunday in an area about 1,850 km west of Perth, with a focus on an area of about 319,000 square km based on refined analysis by international air crash investigators.

A total of 10 planes and eight ships were planned to participate in Sunday's search, AMSA said.

They include three Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) P3 Orions, a Japanese P3 Orion, a Chinese People's Liberation Army Air Force Ilyushin IL-76, a South Korean P3 Orion, a U.S. Navy P8 Poseidon, two Malaysian Air Force C-130 Hercules and one civil jet acting as a communications relay, said AMSA.

The ANZAC class frigate HMAS Toowoomba left Perth Satruday evening and is due to arrive in the search area in about three days. The ADV Ocean Shield, an Australian warship, is scheduled to depart from Perth later Sunday after being fitted with a black box detector and an autonomous underwater vehicle.

All ships in the search area are being tasked to locate and identify the objects sighted by aircraft over the past two days.

Weather in the search area is forecast to worsen Sunday with light showers and low cloud, though search operations are expected to continue.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 老司机精品视频线观看 | 99九九影院理论片在线 | 国产成人精品微拍视频 | 一级片aaaa| 性色午夜视频免费男人的天堂 | 另类综合视频 | 日韩亚洲影院 | 三级网址在线播放 | 国产在线视频精品视频免费看 | 99九九99九九九视频精品 | 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无 | 国模无水印一区二区三区 | 免费一级毛片在线播放放视频 | 久久精品亚洲牛牛影视 | 在线网站你懂的 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区五区 | 国产超级碰碰在线公开视频 | 国产精品高清一区二区三区不卡 | 国产精品香蕉在线一区 | 日韩精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产精品欧美韩国日本久久 | 日韩在线手机看片免费看 | 五月天六月丁香 | 欧美激情精品久久久久久大尺度 | 免看一级a毛片一片成人不卡 | 国产女人成人精品视频 | 国产真实伦偷精品 | 日韩中文字幕在线观看 | 亚洲国产二区三区 | 国产毛片一区二区三区精品 | 伊人热| 精品国产中文一级毛片在线看 | 久久精品视频久久 | 99久久综合九九亚洲 | 丝袜美腿亚洲综合 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区三区在 | 久久国产免费福利资源网站 | 免费国产好深啊好涨好硬视频 | 1000部末满18在线观看黄 | 黄色一毛片 | 日韩孕交japanese孕交 |