三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Investigation

Police urge passengers' families to keep calm

(chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2014-03-25 14:24

Latest news China effort Passengers stories Timeline Reporter's Log
Infographic Mystery deepens Airlines'?statement Passport scam Photos

?

Police urge passengers' families to keep calm

Family members of passengers onboard Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 look out of the windows of a bus before heading to the Malaysian embassy, outside the Lido Hotel in Beijing, March 25, 2014. The placards seen on the bus are put up by family members and relatives, and they read, "The diamond ring has been bought, I want to put it on for you!" (L) and "Mom, your cooking is the best."[Photo/Agencies]

Police have urged a crowd gathered outside the Malaysian Embassy in Beijing to maintain order and avoid confrontations as the group expresses anger over the alleged mishandling of the missing flight 370.

An estimated 300 distressed family and friends of the Chinese passengers on the missing jetliner massed in front of the embassy on Tuesday to demand answers. The move came after the group released a joint statement that accused Malaysian authorities of hiding the truth about the potential air disaster.

A woman on Tuesday held a banner that read, "We need our relatives. We need truth."

Police urge passengers' families to keep calm
 

According to police, a deputy secretary general of the State Council is scheduled to meet with loved ones of the passengers in the hotel where they have been staying since the plane went missing on March 8.

Embattled Malaysia Airlines responded to the angry criticism of its handling of missing flight 370 with an offer of sympathy and compensation to the families of its passengers.

Speaking at a press conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on Tuesday, a top airline official declined to speculate on the ongoing investigation into fate and whereabouts of the plane, saying the focus is now on the families of the victims.

"This is a sad and tragic day for all of us,” the official told reporters.

The media announcement came a day after Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak, citing new satellite imagery, said that the plane was believed to have crashed somewhere in the southern Indian Ocean.

"This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites," Razak said in a statement. "It is therefore, with deep sadness and regret, that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean."

Malaysia Airlines has so far offered $5,000 to the next of kin for each missing passenger, and has hinted at additional compensation. The airline also addressed criticism that it had informed some family members of their loss by text message by saying it used “SMS as only a last result to ensure that more than 1,000 family members heard the news from us””.

Earlier on Tuesday, Australian authorities said harsh weather had forced the suspension of search operations in the areas of the sea where debris was suspected to have been found.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 一级特黄aaa大片 | 国产福利视频一区二区三区 | 国产自一区 | 欧美日韩性视频一区二区三区 | 欧美日韩国产高清一区二区三区 | 日本毛片在线观看 | 片子免费在线观看 | 99久久久国产精品免费牛牛四川 | 拍拍拍又黄又爽无挡视频免费 | 黄 色 片在观看 | 精品欧美一区二区在线观看 | 国产成人宗合 | 香蕉国产线观看 | 特色一级黄色片 | 国产一区二区三区手机在线观看 | 6699久久久久久久77777'7 66av99精品福利视频在线 | 久久经典免费视频 | 国产精品久久久久久一级毛片 | 国产免费69成人精品视频 | 亚洲三级网址 | 亚色综合| 亚洲一区二区免费看 | 欧美1区二区三区公司 | 男女晚上爱爱的视频在线观看 | 大尺度做爰视频吃奶www | 欧美精品一区二区三区免费观看 | 国产2021成人精品 | www.青青草| 亚洲欧洲色图 | 香蕉视频在线看 | 手机看片日韩日韩韩 | 日本黄色大片免费观看 | www亚洲视频 | 一级特黄aaa大片在 一级特黄aaa大片在线观看 | 91小视频在线观看免费版高清 | 高清精品一区二区三区一区 | 久草精品视频 | 色综合天天综合 | 91madou麻豆| 在线观看免费国产视频 | 欧美a级片免费看 |