三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Investigation

Breaking news of aircraft loss very difficult: Malaysia Airlines CEO

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-03-28 14:47

Latest News Search effort  Families' reaction Timeline Reporter's log
Infographic   Doubts Airlines' statement  Photos  China's perspective 

Breaking news of aircraft loss very difficult: Malaysia Airlines CEO

KUALA LUMPUR -- Chief Executive Officer of Malaysia Airlines Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said Friday it was very difficult to break the devastating news of the loss of the aircraft, especially to a large number of family members of passengers and crew onboard MH370.

The CEO added in the airline's latest statement, "however, the well-being and feelings of family members are and have always been close to our hearts and minds."

The airline reiterated its focus has always been "to comfort and support" the families of those involved and support the multi- national search effort. It also promised to continue doing this while supporting the investigation work.

Malaysia Airlines lauded especially the Australian government for its supports since satellite findings first indicated that flight MH370 ended in the South Indian Ocean nearest to Australia.

Australia has offered an exemption of visa application process for families of passengers and crew on board MH370. According to the statement, Malaysia Airlines will make arrangements to take family members to Perth, should physical wreckage be found.

"Whilst we understand that there will inevitably be speculation during this period, we do ask people to bear in mind the effect this has on the families of all those on board," the airline company said, adding they were thankful for media publications that had been responsible in their reporting of MH370.

It added they would continue to cooperate in providing such information as they can but since "independent investigations are now underway and we do operate under strict constraints in this regard."

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 disappeared from radar screens around an hour after taking off from Kuala Lumpur bound for Beijing on March 8.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品人 | 一级毛片免费毛片毛片 | 日韩射吧 | 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡 | 青青草久热精品视频在线观看 | 极品欧美人体xxxx图片 | 2017天天鲁夜夜夜夜夜夜夜 | 麻豆传媒在线网站 | 看真人视频一一级毛片 | 国产一区二区三区四区波多野结衣 | 国产亚洲一区二区精品张柏芝 | 高清一本视频在线观看 | 欧美黑人乱大交灬太大了视频 | 成人午夜影院在线观看 | 久久99精品久久久久久青青日本 | 精品在线免费观看视频 | 欧美日韩第二页 | 成人亚洲欧美日韩在线观看 | 欧美色图一区二区 | 日韩在线高清 | 91看片淫黄大片欧美看国产片 | 96精品视频 | 国产精品国产欧美综合一区 | 欧美性视频网 | 91久国产在线观看 | 伊人色综合久久天天伊 | 黑人一区二区三区 | 黄片毛片一级片 | 在线视频一二三区2021不卡 | 亚洲va久久久久 | 高清国产一级精品毛片基地 | 欧美人拘一级毛片 | 日韩精品免费视频 | 91福利区 | a一级黄| 欧美曰b | 精品一区二区三区免费视频 | 亚洲综合福利 | 免费一级淫片aa | 日韩精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲在线观看免费视频 |