三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Latest News

Chinese aircraft, icebreaker reach target areas

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-03-26 13:04

Latest News Search effort  Families' reaction Timeline Reporter's log
Infographic   Doubts Airlines' statement  Photos  China's perspective 

Chinese aircraft, icebreaker reach target areas
Chinese icebreaker Xuelong presses ahead in the area where Chinese airborne searchers spotted some suspicious objects, March 26, 2014. [Photo/Xinhua]

Chinese aircraft, icebreaker reach target areas

 Special Coverage

Chinese aircraft, icebreaker reach target areas

Search for missing plane resumes

BEIJING/PERTH -?A Chinese IL-76 aircraft reached the target area in the southern Indian Ocean on Wednesday morning and has begun searching for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.

A Xinhua correspondent aboard the plane said the meteorologic conditions were complicated.

Meanwhile, multinational search for the wreckage of the missing jetliner has resumed off Western Australia's coast following the improvement in weather conditions, local media reported on Wednesday.

Conditions around the search area are expected to favor the search on Wednesday, said Adam Conroy, senior weather forecaster from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology.

"Weather conditions are set to improve through the search area in the southern Indian Ocean. [We] should see winds and seas ease and really just isolated showers through the area," Conroy told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC).

Twelve planes and several ships are expected to join the search and recovery operation, with six countries involved in the search - Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Japan, China and the Republic of Korea, according to the ABC.

China has not suspended its search operation in other possible search areas despite Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak's announcement on the ill-fated plane.

Chinese icebreaker Xuelong arrived in the area where Chinese airborne searchers spotted some suspicious objects on Monday.

Late Monday, Najib said the missing plane "ended" in the southern Indian Ocean, based on new calculations by Inmarsat, a British satellite company that provided the satellite data.

Chinese naval vessels continued to scour waters southwest of Sumatra on Tuesday.

"We should not be distracted by the uncertain information from outside," said Liu Zhonghu, captain of the Jinggangshan amphibious docking vessel.

Liu said the Jinggangshan and another vessel, the Yongxingdao, would continue to do their utmost to comb the target sea area in accordance with previously agreed international search arrangements.

In Washington, the state department said Tuesday that the United States was approaching Inmarsat for satellite data to conduct its own analysis in order to corroborate the company's conclusion.

Spokeswoman Marie Harf, who said a day earlier the US had no "independent corroboration" about the crash of Flight MH370 as announced by Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak based on an analysis of satellite data by the Inmarsat company, told reporters that Washington was "in touch" with the two sides.

"We are in touch with both the Malaysian government about their calculations and the British company about their images to see if we can independently confirm their data analysis through our own data analysis," Harf said at a regular news briefing.

No trace of the missing plane has been found since the two vessels entered their assigned search areas near Sumatra early Saturday, an area of some 53,000 square nautical miles (181,785 square km) between Nias Island and Christmas Island.

Another Chinese naval fleet consisting of supply ship Qiandaohu, missile destroyer Haikou and amphibious transport dock Kunlunshan was expected to arrive in the waters southwest of the Australian port of Perth on Wednesday.

Flight MH370, a Boeing 777-200, went missing on its way to Beijing on March 8, shortly after take-off from Kuala Lumpur, the Malaysian capital. The plane was carrying 12 crew and 227 passengers, including 154 Chinese.

The multi-national massive search for the missing jetliner has entered the third week.

Chinese aircraft, icebreaker reach target areas

A member of staff at satellite communications company Inmarsat poses in front of a section of the screen showing the southern Indian Ocean to the west of Australia, at their headquarters in London March 25, 2014. [Photo/Agencies] 

A total of six countries are now assisting in the search and recovery operation – Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Japan, China and the Republic of Korea.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久草视频新 | 亚洲国产日韩欧美高清片a 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区 | 久久精品国产欧美 | 欧美第一页草草影院 | 中国美女做爰视频高清 | 国产性tv国产精品 | 精品国产品国语在线不卡丶 | 黄色永久网站 | 可以免费在线看黄的网站 | 国产资源一区 | 真人毛片 | 色婷婷亚洲五月色综合色 | 国产这里有精品 | 国产一区二区三区在线影院 | 中国免费一级片 | 国产精品入口麻豆免费 | 亚洲精品无码不卡 | 免费观看的成年网址 | 国产高清乱码无卡女大生 | 精品视频一区二区 | 午夜一区| 中国黄色在线观看 | www日韩免费高清视频 | 1024日本| 国产精品亚洲专一区二区三区 | 日本一区二区高清不卡 | 久久国产欧美日韩高清专区 | 妞干网在线视频观看 | 妞干网在线视频观看 | 一级做a爱 一区 | 免费一级毛片不卡在线播放 | 手机国产日韩高清免费看片 | 国产高清视频在线播放www色 | 免费看片免 | 国产精品拍拍拍福利在线观看 | 久久日本精品99久久久 | 日本一级淫片a 免费播放口 | 亚洲天堂爱爱 | 五月天六月婷婷开心激情 | 国产精选 桃色阁 | 国产亚洲精品成人a在线 |