三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Latest News

Distraught Indian families search for answers

(chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2014-03-25 21:05

Latest news  Search effort

Families' reaction

Timeline

Reporter's Log

Infographic

Doubts

Airlines'?statement

Photos

China's perspective

Hopes of families of the Indians traveling on the missing plane MH370 were dashed on Monday after Malaysia declared that there was no hope of survivors.

Distraught Indian families search for answers

 Full Coverage

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak announced at a late-evening press conference that the Boeing 777 jet was effectively lost in the southern Indian Ocean, and the government does not believe any of the 239 passengers and crew members to have survived.

Some of the relatives and friends of the five Indians told media that they heard the news through TV and nobody from either the airline or the Malaysian government made an effort to contact them in person.

KS Narendran, whose 51-year-old wife Chandrika Sharma was on the ill-fated aircraft, told a news agency that all he received was a text message from the company. Sharma was on her way to Mongolia to participate in a conference.

Satish Shirsath, whose sister-in-law was among the passengers, told The Wall Street Journal that no official had been in touch with him or the family.

“We don’t know how to react to this news,” said Shirsath. “The children are speechless. It’s so tragic that we still can’t believe it,” he was quoted as saying by the Journal. His sister-in-law, 44-year-old Kranti Shirsath, was flying to North Korea via Beijing to join her husband, Pralhad, who works there for a non-governmental organization. They have two sons in grade school, according to the newspaper.

The other three Indians on the plane belong to a single family: Vinod Kolekar, 59; his wife, Chetna, 55; and their son Swanand.

A friend of Kolekars was quoted as saying that since the authorities have not found the plane he was hopeful that they could still be safe. A neighbor of the family in Mumbai told the WSJ that he is still hoping that it was a hijack, not a fatal crash.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产 日韩 欧美 亚洲 | 亚洲麻豆精品果冻传媒 | 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线观看麻豆 | 日韩永久免费视频 | 黄网站色网址 | 黄色三级毛片 | 日本视频高清免费观看xxx | 性短视频在线观看免费不卡流畅 | 91网址免费入口 | 2021国产精品自拍 | 日韩欧美亚洲每日更新网 | 曰本人一级毛片免费完整视频 | 看全大色黄大色黄大片一级爽 | 一级毛片ab片高清毛片 | 午夜伦情电午夜伦情影院 | 久久精品2019www中文 | 国产麻豆一级在线观看 | 六月婷婷中文字幕 | 久久久久中文字幕 | 在线看免费观看韩国特黄一级 | 国产日韩精品一区二区在线观看播放 | 午夜国产| 在线观看一区二区精品视频 | 国产精品午夜性视频网站 | 欧美一级毛片片免费 | 91高清国产经典在线观看 | 一级毛片真人免费观看 | 在线观看国产精成人品 | 香港激情三级做爰小说 | 国产欧美日韩综合精品二区 | 国产精品自产拍2021在线观看 | 日韩不卡高清视频 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区网址 | 娇小被黑人巨嗷嗷叫 | 成年免费大片黄在线观看看 | 免费国产午夜在线观看 | 国产亚洲第一伦理第一区 | 国产在线麻豆精品 | 欧美影院天天5g天天爽 | 亚洲国产精品成人综合色在线婷婷 | 三a毛片 |