三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Latest News

Jet 'ended in ocean', China asks for all info

(chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2014-03-25 02:16

Jet 'ended in ocean', China asks for all info

Malaysia's Prime Minister Najib Razak (C) makes an announcement on the latest development on the missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 plane at Putra World Trade Center in Kuala Lumpur March 24, 2014. Prime Minister Najib told families of passengers of a missing Malaysian airliner that the plane ended its journey in the southern Indian Ocean. Seen on right is Malaysia's acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein and on left is Department of Civil Aviation's Director General Azharuddin Abdul Rahman. [Photo/Agencies]

Passengers' relatives find it hard to accept the news

China has asked Malaysia to provide all the information and evidence leading to the conclusion that Malaysia Airline MH370 had ended in the southern Indian Ocean, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei said in Beijing early Tuesday.

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak announced the plane's fate on Monday night, adding that the conclusion was based on an unprecedented analysis of satellite data.

"With deep sadness and regret, I must inform you that flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean," he said, citing satellite data provided by the British company Inmarsat, which indicated the northern and southern corridors of the search area.

"Based on their new analysis, Inmarsat and the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor, and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth," he said.

Najib said the data indicated the plane flew to a remote location, far from any possible landing sites.

The news is a major breakthrough in the unprecedented two-week struggle to find out what happened to the Boeing 777-200, which disappeared on March 8 shortly after takeoff from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing with 239 people, including 154 Chinese on board.

Dressed in a black suit, Najib said Malaysia Airlines has informed the passengers' families of the plane's fate.

In Beijing, the family members found it hard to accept the news.

"It can't be true. No debris of the plane was found," a woman shouted at the Lido Hotel before fainting and being taken to an emergency room.

Her sister and daughter-in-law were aboard the plane.

Vice-Foreign Minister Xie Hangsheng met Malaysian Ambassador to China Iskandar Sarudin late on Monday night and asked him to handle the aftermath of the announcement properly.

Najib's announcement came as an Australian navy ship was close to finding possible debris from the jetliner after an increasing number of sightings of floating objects were believed to be parts of the plane.

Earlier on Monday, new floating objects were spotted by Chinese and Australian air search teams in the southern Indian Ocean close to where satellite images had detected possible debris from the plane.

The objects, described as a "grey or green circular object" and an "orange rectangular object", were spotted on Monday afternoon, said Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, adding that three planes were en route to the area.

Attention and resources in the search for the plane had shifted from an initial focus north of the equator to an increasingly narrowed stretch of sea in the southern Indian Ocean, thousands of kilometers from the original flight path.

Xinhua News Agency said on Monday that a Chinese Ilyushin IL-76 aircraft spotted two "relatively big" floating objects and several smaller white ones dispersed over several kilometers.

In a further sign the search was bearing fruit, the US Navy was flying its high-tech black box detector to the area.

The so-called black boxes — the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder — record what happens on board planes in flight. At crash sites, finding the black boxes soon is crucial because the locator beacons they carry fade out after 30 days.

"If debris is found we will be able to respond as quickly as possible, since the battery life of the black box's pinger is limited," Commander Chris Budde, US Seventh Fleet operations officer, said in an e-mailed statement.

Investigators believe someone on the flight shut off the plane's communications systems. Partial military radar tracking showed it turning west and recrossing the Malay Peninsula, apparently under the control of a skilled pilot.

That has led the investigators to focus on hijacking or sabotage, but they have not ruled out technical problems.

Faint electronic "pings" detected by a commercial satellite suggested the jet flew for another six hours or so, but they could only place its final signal on one of two vast northerly and southerly arcs.

Jet 'ended in ocean', China asks for all info

Jet 'ended in ocean', China asks for all info

Video: How can an airplane disappear?

MH370 is not the first aircraft that has disappeared without a trace.

Jet 'ended in ocean', China asks for all info

Video: Officials remain puzzled

Tension mounted as the search for the missing Malaysian airplane continued. 

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲一区二区三区久久 | 日本丶国产丶欧美色综合 | 免费看色片网站 | 久草国产视频 | 国产精品一区二区三区免费 | 国产乳摇福利视频在线观看 | 中国人免费观看高清在线观看二区 | 久久国产精品成人免费 | 狠狠色噜噜综合社区 | 黄在线看 | 91精品麻豆 | 国产亚洲亚洲精品777 | 三级4级全黄在线看 | 久热中文字幕精品视频在线 | 免费日韩精品 | 99成人国产精品视频 | 日韩中文视频 | 香蕉视频首页 | 中文字幕亚洲无线码 | 亚洲成人综合网站 | 影音先锋5566av资源网 | 最新在线观看精品国产福利片 | 日韩一级影院 | 黄色观看视频 | 一级成人毛片免费观看 | 亚洲欧美一级视频 | 性色午夜视频免费男人的天堂 | 国产普通话对白精品hd | 国产伦码精品一区二区 | 97se狠狠狠狠狼亚洲综合网 | 1024 cc香蕉在线观看看中文 | 另类欧美日韩 | 亚洲国产成人久久综合一 | 亚韩在线| 啪啪午夜视频 | 国产高清japanese国产在线观看 | 国产欧美综合一区二区 | 一区二区三区欧美在线 | www.天天色.com| 亚洲欧美日韩在线一区二区三区 | 青草娱乐极品免费视频 |