三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Home

Malaysian PM: Flight MH370 'ended in south Indian Ocean'

Updated: 2014-03-24 22:02 (Agencies/chinadaily.com.cn)
Comments

Latest: China has already asked Malaysia to provide all the information and evidence leading to the conclusion that Malaysia Airline MH370 had ended in the Indian Ocean, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei said here Tuesday.

Hong said in a statement that China has already noticed the announcement by Malaysia Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak on Monday that the missing plane had ended in South Indian Ocean.

"We are paying great attention to this," Hong said.

He said searching effort of the Chinese side is still going on.

"We hope that the Malaysian side and other countries will also continue their search," Hong said.


Malaysian PM: Flight MH370 'ended in south Indian Ocean'

Malaysia's Prime Minister Najib Razak (C) makes an announcement on the latest development on the missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 plane at Putra World Trade Center in Kuala Lumpur March 24, 2014. Prime Minister Najib has told families of passengers of a missing Malaysian airliner that the plane ended its journey in the southern Indian Ocean, he said on Monday. Seen on right is Malaysia's acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein and on left is Department of Civil Aviation's Director General Azharuddin Abdul Rahman. [Photo/Agencies]


Malaysian PM: Flight MH370 'ended in south Indian Ocean'

KUALA LUMPUR - The Malaysia Airlines plane that disappeared over two weeks ago crashed in the southern Indian Ocean, Prime Minister Najib Razak said on Monday.

New satellite analysis from Britain had shown that Flight MH370, with 239 people on board, was last seen in the middle of the Indian Ocean west of Perth, Australia, he said in a statement.

"This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites," Najib said.

"It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean."

Najib added that the families of those on board had been informed of the developments.

His comments came as an Australian navy ship was close to finding possible debris from the jetliner after a mounting number of sightings of floating objects that are believed to parts of the plane.

The objects, described as a "grey or green circular object" and an "orange rectangular object", were spotted on Monday afternoon, said Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, adding that three planes were also en route to the area.

Flight MH370 vanished from civilian radar screens less than an hour after taking off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing on March 8. No confirmed sighting of the plane has been made since and there is no clue what went wrong.

Attention and resources in the search for the Boeing 777 had shifted from an initial focus north of the Equator to an increasingly narrowed stretch of rough sea in the southern Indian Ocean, thousands of miles from the original flight path.

Earlier on Monday, Xinhua news agency said a Chinese Ilyushin IL-76 aircraft spotted two "relatively big" floating objects and several smaller white ones dispersed over several kilometres.

Over 150 of the passengers on board the missing plane were Chinese.

In a further sign the search was bearing fruit, the US Navy was flying in its high-tech black box detector to the area.

The so-called black boxes - the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder - record what happens on board planes in flight. At crash sites, finding the black boxes soon is crucial because the locator beacons they carry fade out after 30 days.

"If debris is found we will be able to respond as quickly as possible since the battery life of the black box's pinger is limited," Commander Chris Budde, US Seventh Fleet Operations Officer, said in an emailed statement.

Investigators believe someone on the flight shut off the plane's communications systems. Partial military radar tracking showed it turning west and re-crossing the Malay Peninsula, apparently under the control of a skilled pilot.

That has led them to focus on hijacking or sabotage, but investigators have not ruled out technical problems. Faint electronic "pings" detected by a commercial satellite suggested it flew for another six hours or so, but could do no better than place its final signal on one of two vast arcs north and south.

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

Related Stories
Most Popular
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产伦理自拍 | 99热国产这里只有精品99 | 国产精品第4页 | 色婷婷色综合激情国产日韩 | 国产亚洲女在线精品 | 成人伊人亚洲人综合网站222 | 黄色片免费网站 | 国产无套在线播放 | 国产在线观看精品 | 大学生a级毛片免费观看 | 日本在线播放一区 | 看片亚洲| 亚洲第一视频在线播放 | 亚洲视频五区 | 午夜网站在线播放 | 美女网站免费久久久久久久 | 欧美精品毛片 | 产国语一级特黄aa大片 | 女人被狂躁视频免费网站 | 永久视频在线观看 | 精品a| 国产成人激烈叫床声视频对白 | 欧美亚洲中日韩中文字幕在线 | 免费国产调教视频在线观看 | 久久日本精品国产精品白 | 小馒头刚发育在线播放free | 黄色影片免费看 | 伊人色综合97 | 国产精品麻豆va在线播放 | 亚洲一区二区三区不卡视频 | 国产成人综合怡春院精品 | 亚洲免费精品视频 | 色综合久久亚洲国产日韩 | 久久婷婷色综合老司机 | 亚洲第一免费播放区 | 五月六月伊人狠狠丁香网 | 忘忧草综合久久综合88亚洲 | 欧美日韩在线一区 | 男人粗大一出一进女人下面视频 | 精品第一页 | 国产精品永久免费自在线观看 |