三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Home

Death toll rises to 62 in Qingdao pipeline blast

Updated: 2013-12-03 09:32 (Xinhua)
Comments

QINGDAO - The death toll from an oil pipeline blast on November 22 in Qingdao city of East China's Shandong province rose to 62 as of Tuesday morning, as body of the last missing person was retrieved on Monday, the rescue headquarters said.

As of Tuesday, 136 people were hospitalized and 14 were discharged from hospital earlier, the headquarters said.

Initial reports put the death toll at 55 and the number of missing at 9. Two victims had been mistakenly counted as missing, the police said.

At 3 am on November 22, crude oil began leaking from the underground pipeline operated by Sinopec in Qingdao's Huangdao district.

The spill then flowed into the city's sewage network, which empties into the Jiaozhou Bay. Explosions ripped through residential and commercial roads in Huangdao at around 10:30 am while workers were clearing the spill.

Death toll rises to 62 in Qingdao pipeline blast

The site of a pipeline explosion in Qingdao, East China's Shandong province, Nov 22, 2013. [Photo/Xinhua]

Related: Qingdao environment assessed after deadly blasts

          Fatal blast highlights faulty urban planning problem


          Explosion-hit China oil pipeline closed forever


          Ocean cleaning underway after oil pipe blast

 

Most Popular
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人午夜电影免费完整在线看 | 欧美777精品久久久久网 | 黄色片视频在线观看免费 | 国产精品呦呦 | 国产成人91一区二区三区 | 久久国产精品超级碰碰热 | 亚洲在线观看免费视频 | 在线亚洲日产一区二区 | 91丝袜美腿高跟国产极品老师 | 国产高清色播视频免费看 | 福利国产精品 | 国产高清成人吃奶成免费视频 | 亚洲成人国产精品 | 中文字幕欧美日韩在线不卡 | 色日韩| 国产高清在线精品免费 | 久久精品国产99国产精品 | 黄色在线免费播放 | 国产成人激烈叫床视频 | 久久国产经典 | 午夜成a人片在线观看 | 亚洲一区二区三区国产精品 | 色婷婷综合激情 | 日韩特黄毛片 | 国产精品国产三级国产无毒 | 美国人妖欧美性xxxxk妖 | 色草在线| 精品国产一区二区三区不卡 | 免费的一级毛片 | 99久久免费国产精品特黄 | 视频一区二区在线观看 | 国产成人一区二区三区影院免费 | 精品亚洲视频在线 | 欧美日韩亚洲人人夜夜澡 | 国产精品国产午夜免费福利看 | 日本免费观看95视频网站 | 91国内在线观看 | 性生活免费大片 | 永久免费观看视频 | 亚洲一页| 成人午夜爽爽爽免费视频 |