三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA

Explosion-hit China oil pipeline closed forever

( Xinhua ) Updated: 2013-11-27 19:20:36

QINGDAO - An oil pipeline section in Qingdao of East China's Shandong province has been permanently ordered out of service following the deadly oil-fueled explosions in the coastal city on Friday.

The rescue headquarters said on Wednesday that a section of pipeline linking Qingdao's Huangdao District with Dongying City, also in Shandong, has been shut down after it was identified as responsible for the leakage that caused the blasts.

At 3 am on Friday, crude oil began leaking from an underground pipeline operated by Sinopec in Huangdao.

The spill then flowed into the city's rainwater pipe network, which empties into Jiaozhou Bay. Explosions ripped through residential and commercial roads in Huangdao at around 10:30 a.m. on Friday when workers were clearing the spill.

The blasts have taken 55 lives, injured 145 others and left nine people missing.

The section of the Dongying-Huangdao crude oil pipeline had been in service for 27 years, the headquarters said.

Meanwhile, it added, all oil and chemical pipelines under another two major roads will be moved to underground passages used exclusively for petrochemicals in another part of Huangdao.

Related Stories

Most Popular
Special
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲色图欧美视频 | 在线看va| 精品国产一区二区三区四 | 国产精品嫩草影院人体模特 | 一级女性黄色生活片免费的 | 国精品日韩欧美一区二区三区 | 欧美精品一区二区三区在线 | 一区不卡 | 日本三级免费片 | 黄色亚洲视频 | 日产免费线路一页二页 | 三级理论中文字幕在线播放 | 日韩特级毛片免费观看视频 | 欧美黄色一级视屏 | 99久久99这里只有免费的精品 | 黄色一毛片 | 国产精品v欧美精品v日韩 | 一级毛片免费一级直接观看 | 久久99精品视香蕉蕉 | 一级一级特黄女人精品毛片 | 国产二区三区毛片 | 狠狠色丁香婷综合久久 | 成年人黄色在线观看 | 一级特黄性生活大片免费观看 | 一道精品一区二区三区 | 欧美一级看片免费观看视频在线 | 国产成人v视频在线观看 | 香蕉 在线播放 | 亚洲一区二区三区久久精品 | 中文字幕久久综合伊人 | 成人人观看的免费毛片 | 国产精品亚洲综合网站 | 日本大片在线观看 | 亚洲综合在线观看视频 | 在线高清视频观看vvvv | 黄色一极毛片 | 青草久久久| 国产成人精品免费久久久久 | 一级黄色性片 | 中文字幕日韩一区二区三区不卡 | 91视频h|