三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

   

$1.25b slated for disaster relief

By Xin Dingding (China Daily)
Updated: 2008-02-15 06:48

The government will spend about 9 billion yuan ($1.25 billion) on helping people in snow-hit areas get through their current difficulties and begin rebuilding.

As of Tuesday, the worst winter weather for half a century has killed at least 107 people and caused direct economic loss estimated at 111 billion yuan.

Governments at all levels are currently making efforts to help the poor, rebuild wrecked houses, restore farms and ensure food supplies in affected areas, senior officials said at a press conference yesterday in Beijing.

Special coverage:
Fighting Blizzard
Related readings:
 Snow disaster areas shift focus to reconstruction work
 107 dead, $15.4b lost due to snow
 China vows to normalize life, production in snow-hit areas
 China orders military forces to help rebuild snow-affected areas
 
Snow, bad weather damage 18.6m ha of Chinese forest
The central finance has allocated 2.7 billion yuan to local governments and central government departments toward disaster relief.

It has also dispatched 6.3 billion yuan to help local governments ease capital shortages due to the disaster.

"As the situation develops, we will also increase the intensity of such help," Li Liguo, a deputy minister of civil affairs, said.

"Agricultural production has also been severely affected by the snowstorms and we are faced with the arduous task of restoring production," Zhang Yuxiang, director of market and economic information at the Ministry of Agriculture, said.

She said at least 69 million livestock froze to death, and more than 30 percent of vegetables planted last winter have been destroyed.

"On the whole, the snowstorms will have some impact on China's food prices, but it will not be dramatic," Assistant Commerce Minister Huang Hai said.

"Generally speaking, there is no problem with supply now. Prices have dropped from the early days of the disaster but, due to transport problems in remote areas, prices of some goods are still high," he said.

At present, the price of grain is stable and the price of vegetables has fallen. Only the prices of cooking oil and meat are likely to see moderate rises partly because of the snowstorm, he said.

As for exports, the weather had no major impact apart from trade in some agricultural products and delayed shipments, he said.

The Ministry of Agriculture has allocated 140 million yuan and taken other measures to help farmers get back on their feet.

The Ministry of Civil Affairs has also begun work to make sure wrecked houses can be rebuilt before the end of June.

The Ministry of Health has sent 180,000 medical workers to the snow-hit areas to counsel and treat victims, and prevent diseases.

So far, there has been no outbreak of major infectious diseases, food poisoning incidents or other public health emergencies in the stricken areas.

The disaster has also sparked concern around the world.

As of Tuesday, 84 foreign governments or top leaders, and eight international organizations and agencies had sent China messages of sympathy. Donations in cash and kind so far total 1.19 billion yuan.



Top China News  
Today's Top News  
Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美黑人与白人做爰 | 尤物精品在线观看 | 日本黄网址 | jizz国产精品免费麻豆 | 国产精品老女人精品视 | 免费一级毛片不卡不收费 | 国产成人免费视频 | 国产欧美在线播放 | 欧美精品一区二区三区在线播放 | 一区二区色 | 瑟瑟网站在线观看 | 午夜综合| 视频在线一区二区 | 日韩不卡一二三区 | a毛片在线 | 亚洲欧美日本国产综合在线 | 成人永久福利免费观看 | 久久黄色网址 | 黄色不卡视频 | 韩国午夜视频 | 亚洲欧美在线制服丝袜国产 | 黄色成人在线播放 | 91系列在线 | 亚洲三级黄 | 日韩视频一 | 青青免费视频精品一区二区 | 国产探花在线视频 | 香蕉黄色网 | 国产精品免费观在线 | 日韩欧美亚洲综合一区二区 | 日韩欧美中文字幕出 | 久久精品嫩草影院免费看 | 婷婷综合七月激情啪啪 | 国产主播第一页 | 国内女高中生一级毛片 | 欧美日韩国产中文字幕 | 国产三级精品三级 | 亚洲精品国产成人99久久 | 亚洲精品一区久久狠狠欧美 | www.91久久 | 亚洲色图综合在线 |