三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Auto China

Renault opens plant in Hubei province to produce Kadjar SUV

By Hao Yan (China Daily) Updated: 2016-02-15 14:41

Renault opens plant in Hubei province to produce Kadjar SUV

Dongfeng Renault's first product Kadjar sport utility vehicle is pictured  at the plant opening ceremony in Wuhan, Hubei province, on Feb 1, 2016. [Photo provided to chinadaily.com.cn]

Renault began production on its compact Kadjar sport utility vehicle this month in Wuhan, capital of Hubei province, after more than a decade of selling its imported cars in China.

The facility in Central China also produces engine parts for the Kadjar and is the Renault Group's first engine parts plant outside Europe. The automaker's joint venture with the Dongfeng Motor Corp, called Dongfeng Renault Automotive Co, began construction on the 95-square-kilometer plant at the Wuhan Economic Development Zone in January 2014.

Carlos Ghosn, chairman and CEO of the Renault Group, said the opening of the new plant is "a milestone in our long-term partnership with Dongfeng Group and a major step for the Renault Group's global growth".

At a snowy ceremony on Feb 1 to celebrate the opening of the plant, he said, "China is a core part of Renault's strategy. The plant was built in record time and meets all quality standards. We are very confident in the development of Dongfeng Renault".

The facility includes a vehicle assembly plant, a powertrain plant and a research and development center "to adapt our products to our customers' requirements", the company said.

The plant, backed by 7.76 billion yuan ($1.2 billion) in investment, will produce 150,000 vehicles annually, though the company said the manufacturing base could double that to 300,000 units annually in the future.

Dongfeng Renault Executive Vice-President Hu Xindong hinted that the plant could also produce a full-size SUV, though he didn't elaborate.

In his speech at the ceremony, Dongfeng Motor Corp Chairman Zhu Yanfeng said the joint venture "will be the new engine of the group's growth over the next five years".

Dongfeng and Renault established their 50-50 joint venture in February 2014. By the end of the last year, the joint venture's number of employees totaled 2,000.

The locally manufactured Kadjar will hit the market in March. Chinese actress Fan Bingbing unveiled the model at the 13th China (Guangzhou) International Automobile Exhibition in November 2015.

The amenities in the Chinese version of the Kadjar are slightly different from the European version, released on the continent last year. The Chinese version includes a panoramic sunroof, 4Control and independent rear suspension.

Renault sold 15,850 vehicles last year on the Chinese mainland, down 50 percent from 2014. Current sales come largely from the imported SUV Koleos.

But SUVs continued to be the mainstay of the auto industry, accounting for 25.2 percent of total auto sales last year. Sales of SUVs reached 6.2 million units in 2015, a 52.4 percent growth over 2014.

Ambitious target

Ghosn said he is aiming for a 3 percent share of the Chinese market, similar to Renault's global market share, and expects the Chinese market to grow by 5 percent this year.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产亚洲精品不卡在线 | 久久久久国产成人精品亚洲午夜 | 伊人久久成人成综合网222 | 国产欧美国日产网站 | 久久精品第一页 | 国产在线观看高清精品 | 国产制服 国产制服一区二区 | 日韩美女人体视频免费播放 | 97色婷婷成人综合在线观看 | 国产一区二区在线视频观看 | 久久精品亚洲综合 | 国产高清在线看免费视频观 | 最新黄色网址在线观看 | 精品国产福利久久久 | 黄色大片免费在线观看 | 国产精品v片在线观看不卡 国产精品v在线播放观看 | 一级做a爱片特黄在线观看yy | 日本高清aⅴ毛片免费 | 国产精品免费_区二区三区观看 | 在线精品亚洲 | 欧美日韩国产在线成人网 | 在线免费污视频 | 在线中文字幕第一页 | 欧美日韩一区二区在线观看 | 久久人体做爰大胆图片 | 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠tv视频免费 | 中国人免费观看高清在线观看二区 | 综合国产 | 国产精品入口麻豆高清 | 亚瑟福利视频在线观看 | 在线观看免费黄色片 | 91精品福利老司机在线观看 | 久久riav二区三区 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久久不卡 | 99爱在线精品视频免费观看9 | 她也啪97在线视频 | 久久亚洲精品无码观看不卡 | 黄色大片黄色大片 | 一区二区在线免费视频 | 婷婷综合激情 | 日本www色视频成人免费免费 |