三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Markets

Regulator dismisses reports of blacklist

By Cai Xiao and Agencies (China Daily) Updated: 2016-03-26 09:34

Regulator dismisses reports of blacklist

Investors check stock prices at a securities brokerage in Haikou, Hainan province. [Photo/China Daily]

The securities regulator on Friday dismissed reports that it had created a blacklist of 30 to 40 problematic listed companies, which it planned to delist, as it seeks to restore investor confidence through an intensified elimination of law-breaking firms.

Deng Ge, a spokesman for the China Securities Regulatory Commission, said: "Stock exchanges are responsible for the delisting of listed companies. Listed companies should operate according to the rules and regulations."

He also said that plans for the introduction of a new strategic emerging industries board in Shanghai were excluded from the country's 13th Five-Year Plan (2016-20) earlier this month because they are still at the discussion stage.

The spokesman said the government's blueprint for the next five years focuses on general trends and directions, and confirmed events, but that various details regarding the board still need to be finalized.

The securities regulator originally planned to establish the board on the Shanghai Stock Exchange to give newer companies easier access to funding.

After it emerged that any mention of its possible launch had been removed from the five-year plan, there was strong speculation its creation had been scrapped.

Analysts had also speculated there could have been a holdup in the implementation of a registration-based initial public offering system, which was planned as the basis of the new board.

Deng, however, appeared to quash those suggestions on Friday, after adding that accelerating the development of strategic emerging industries remained "a national strategy, and the CSRC pays close attention to supporting their development in the capital market".

The Shanghai Stock Exchange on Monday delisted Zhuhai Boyuan Investment Co Ltd, the first company to be ousted by the CSRC for violation of disclosure rules and fraudulent practices, including forging commercial bills and inflating assets and profit.

On Friday, mainland stocks capped a second week of gains, as consumer-staples producers rallied on improving earnings prospects, while property developers halted a three-day slide.

Kweichow Moutai Co rose to a nine-month high after China International Capital Corp said the liquor maker's earnings may beat consensus estimates this year.

Shanghai's move to tighten criteria for non-local homebuyers to help stem surging property prices was also seen as a "temporary end of negative news", according to KGI Securities Co.

The Shanghai Composite Index added 0.8 percent this week. The benchmark index rose 0.6 percent to 2,979.43 points at the close on Friday, with trading volumes slumping 19 percent below the 30-day average.

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 性感毛片 | 日本免费新一区二区三区 | 草草草网站 | 精品日韩欧美国产一区二区 | 成人午夜在线播放 | 国产综合福利 | 凹凸69堂国产成人精品视频 | 国产精品免费观在线 | 久久中文字幕综合不卡一二区 | 一级毛片欧美一级日韩黄 | 最新91视频 | 精品国产一区二区三区四区色 | 亚洲图区综合 | 综合aⅴ| 欧美一级www毛片 | 美女二区 | 国产一区 在线播放 | 国产伦精品一区二区免费 | 亚洲欧美精品一区 | 久久精品久久精品久久 | 在线观看精品国内福利视频 | 激情伊人 | 黑人超大| 亚洲激情视频图片 | 污视频免费在线播放 | 成人亚洲国产 | 亚洲精品小说一区二区三区 | 99久久精品免费看国产免费 | 亚洲国产精品综合久久 | 黑色丝袜高跟国产在线91 | 日本高清动作片www欧美 | 成人亚洲精品一区二区 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区人妖 | 91插插插插 | 成人无高清96免费 | 国产在线视频一区二区三区 | 久久精品国产999久久久 | 成人精品国产亚洲欧洲 | jk足控福利国产在线播放 | 一区二区三区国产精品 | 欧美色图亚洲综合 |