三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Economy

Top economic planner dismisses massive job loss fears

By Zheng Yangpeng (China Daily) Updated: 2016-02-04 08:07

China's top economic planner has dismissed fears that efforts to shed overcapacity will generate massive layoffs, and said parallels should not be drawn with the late 1990s when 21 million workers lost their jobs.

"The situation now is quite different from that in the late 1990s when loss-making State-owned enterprises underwent mergers and acquisitions," Xu Shaoshi, minister of the National Development and Reform Commission, told a news conference on Wednesday. "Even in the iron and steel industry, private companies make up half of the sector."

Workers in the private sector could more easily move jobs, Xu said, responding to concerns that the events of 17 years ago could replay this year, a worry shared by local governments that have been asked to slash capacity.

According to Xinhua News Agency, the iron and steel industry-which employs 4.2 million workers and accounts for 4.5 percent of employment in industrial enterprises-will shed 400,000 jobs as it works to solve its overcapacity problems.

In an earlier report from China International Capital Corp, it was estimated that overcapacity reduction in the five worst-affected industries-coal, steel, electrolytic aluminum, cement and glass-would cost 3 million jobs.

This was based on the assumption that 30 percent of the 10 million-strong workforce in these industries would face the ax.

China has promised to spend 100 billion yuan ($15.25 billion) a year for up to five years to address overcapacity in sectors such as steel and coal, while local governments will contribute another 100 billion yuan, Economic Information Daily reported.

The coal industry alone will get around 140 billion yuan, and 1.8 million employees in the sector will be relocated, while 360 million metric tons of outdated production capacity will be removed, the report said.

Xu said despite the economic slowdown, China had created 13.1 million new jobs last year, exceeding the 10 million target set in early 2015. The registered urban unemployment rate stood at 4.05 percent last year, falling within the official target of less than 4.5 percent.

Meanwhile, the surveyed jobless rate, another job indicator, was 5.1 percent, according to the National Bureau of Statistics.

A Nomura report said the still-expanding service sector should be able to accommodate some laborers from industries with overcapacity, but the government needs to make sure that laid-off workers get sufficient training to be re-employed in new positions.

"We expect the government to use special fiscal funds to pay for a more concerted effort to look after those affected," it said.

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩国一级黄色 | 特黄特黄一级高清免费大片 | 青草国产精品久久久久久 | 欧美黄区| 国产综合图片 | 一级特黄aa大片免费播放视频 | 国产精品爱久久电影 | 九九热国产在线 | 永久免费的啪啪免费的网址 | 国产精品杨幂va在线观看 | 性插网站 | 亚洲+自拍+色综合图区一 | 一次性a爱片 | 国产一区二区三区在线免费 | 亚洲图片一区二区 | 久草狼人| 久久久最新精品 | 久久久久夜 | 国内精品视频在线播放 | 国产一区欧美 | 噜噜噜福利视频在线观看 | 久久亚洲精品人成综合网 | 老司机成人免费精品视频 | 国产91欧美 | 中文字幕无线码一区二区三区 | 亚洲一二三四 | 国产精品女同一区二区久久夜 | 成人做爰全过程免费看视频 | 久久精品中文字幕第一页 | 亚洲精品视频一区 | 久久精品不卡 | 中国xxxx视频播放免费 | 啪啪网站在线观看 | 看全免费的一级毛片 | 国产码一区二区三区 | 欧美综合在线播放 | 午夜性刺激在线观看视频 | 国产精品短视频免费观看 | 在线播放国产色视频在线 | 国产日韩免费 | 黄色一级视频免费观看 |