三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Companies

Focus Media's backdoor listing plan gets govt green light

By Fan Feifei (China Daily) Updated: 2015-11-18 07:55

Focus Media's backdoor listing plan gets govt green light

A Focus Media Holding Ltd office in Shanghai. The Chinese digital-media business is delisted itself from Nasdaq in 2013. [Photo/China Daily]

Focus Media Holding Ltd, the country's largest commercial screen-advertising network, will become the first Chinese company to be listed on the domestic A-share market, after delisting from the United States Nasdaq stock market.

According to a statement released on Monday night by Hedy Holding Co Ltd, a Guangzhou-based personal computer and electronic products manufacturer, Focus Media's plan is to be listed in the domestic equity market through a reverse merger-also known as a backdoor listing-with Hedy, conditionally approved for the purpose by the authorities.

Shares in Hedy, which were suspended from trading on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on Nov 10, surged by the 10 percent limit to 42.58 yuan ($6.68) after trading resumed on Tuesday.

It said in a statement on Nov 11 that the backdoor listing plan had been approved by the Ministry of Commerce, in principle.

Jiang Nanchun, Focus Media's chairman and founder, said in June that the company plans to invest in O2O and financial service companies in the future.

Focus Media delisted from Nasdaq in 2013 through a $3.7 billion leveraged buy-out led by Jiang.

It had initially sought a backdoor listing via Shenzhen-listed rubber producer Hongda New Material Co Ltd but that plan was scrapped in August after Hongda's chairman Zhu Dehong was investigated for suspected violations of the securities law by the China Securities Regulatory Commission.

Founded in 2003, Focus Media operates flat-panel display screens in commercial buildings and screens on elevators, and in supermarkets and convenience stores.

In 2005, the company listed on Nasdaq with its stock priced at $17, raising about $172 million. At one stage, its stock surged to $60 per share, but dropped gradually since 2008, reaching a low of $6 per share.

In 2011, American short-seller Muddy Waters Research accused Focus Media of overstating the number of screens in its LCD advertising network by about 50 percent. Affected by other short-seller attacks, too, the company was delisted and taken private in 2013.

More than 20 US-listed Chinese firms are believed to be either mulling or preparing to return to the domestic equity market through privatization, as they consider themselves undervalued in the US.

But Wang Tingting, an analyst from iResearch Consulting Group, a market research and consulting firm, said: "The main reason for Focus Media to delist from the US stock market lies in its slower business growth."

 

 

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久er国产精品免费观看1 | 国产精品黄网站免费观看 | 黄色影片在线免费观看 | 亚洲激情视频网 | 久久国产亚洲观看 | 在线成人欧美 | 成年女人免费又黄又爽视频 | 日韩精品免费一级视频 | 国产尤物二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲国产成人久久一区久久 | 久久97久久99久久综合 | 国产精品久久做爰 | 欧美一a一片一级一片 | 大香萑75久久精品免费 | 不卡中文一二三区 | 精品亚洲成a人片在线观看 精品亚洲成a人在线播放 | 99精品亚洲 | 伊人久久中文字幕 | 黑人操亚洲女人视频 | 91国语精品自产拍在线观看性色 | 国产特级| 日韩av线上| 亚洲欧美中文日韩在线v日本 | 欧美日韩不卡视频一区二区三区 | 中文字幕高清在线 | 免费看的黄色大片 | 草草在线免费视频 | 一级做a爱过程视频免 | 免费a级毛片大学生免费观看 | 色婷婷狠狠干 | 国产精品公开免费视频 | 三级网址在线播放 | yy6080久久国产伦理 | 8888四色奇米在线观看不卡 | 九九国产精品九九 | 亚洲午夜国产片在线观看 | 91国内外精品自在线播放 | 婷婷久久综合九色综合98 | 久久线看观看精品香蕉国产 | 午夜一区二区三区 | 国产啪视频1000部免费视频 |