三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

DPRK said to have launched ballistic missile

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-11-29 09:15

WASHINGTON/SEOUL - The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) have launched a ballistic missile, the United States and the Republic of Korea (ROK) said.

Assessments from both the US Defense Department and the ROK's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) showed that the missile was launched at 1:17 pm EDT Tuesday, or 3:17 am Seoul time Wednesday (1817 GMT).

There was no official confirmation from the DPRK yet.

The US Defense Department said that an initial assessment showed the missile was an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

The missile was launched from Sain Ni in the DPRK, and it traveled about 1,000 kilometers before splashing down into the sea of Japan, said Pentagon spokesman Robert Manning in a statement.

Meanwhile, the JCS said that "an unidentified ballistic missile" was launched from a site near Pyongsong in the DPRK's South Pyongan Province.

The ROK military conducted a "precision strike" missile launch in response, according to the JCS.

"Diplomatic options remain viable and open, for now," Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said immediately after the reported launch of the missile.

The United States remains committed to finding a peaceful path to denuclearization in the Korean Peninsula, he said in a statement.

Moreover, US Defense Secretary James Mattis said the missile launch was a higher trajectory than any missile launched by the DPRK thus far.

"It went higher frankly than any previous shots they have taken," said the Pentagon chief while attending a meeting at the White House Tuesday afternoon.

US President Donald Trump, who was at the same meeting with Mattis, said that "It is a situation that we will handle."

The latest launch came a week after the United States redesignated the DPRK as a "state sponsor of terrorism" and slapped a new round of sanctions against the country, which was seen by some experts as likely to escalate the ongoing confrontation between Pyongyang and Washington.

Last week, Chinese Foreign Ministry called for more efforts to ease tension on the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue and settle the issue through dialogue and consultation.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品一区二区三区视频在线观看免 | fc2成人免费人成在线观看播放 | 亚洲免费色| 成人在线免费视频观看 | 青青久久久国产线免观 | 精品久久中文字幕 | 日本精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 一区二区三区免费视频 www | a三级黄色片 | 国产91av在线| 国产精品视频免费的 | 欧美精欧美乱码一二三四区 | 中文字幕在线综合 | 片在线观看视频免费 | 亚洲国产成人私人影院 | 特级aa毛片在线播放 | 看片地址 | 中文字幕片 | 色护士影院 | 日韩高清在线二区 | 97精品国产91久久久久久 | 一级黄色绿像片 | 亚洲an日韩专区在线 | jizjizjiz亚洲人 | 麻豆国产精品va在线观看不卡 | 三级黄色片在线观看 | 亚洲精品一区二三区在线观看 | 性色影院 | 99久久精彩视频 | 伊人久久综合网亚洲 | 亚洲精品主播一区二区三区 | 一级女性全黄生活片看看 | 欧美日韩中文字幕在线视频 | 久久99国产精品久久99果冻传媒 | 黄色片一级免费看 | 国产精品久久久久久久小唯西川 | 国产精品毛片一区 | 成人免费网址在线 | 一级黄色片在线观看 | 久草黄色 | 午夜激情福利视频 |