三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

DPRK's test-launch of mid-range ballistic missile ends in failure

Xinhua | Updated: 2016-10-16 15:18

SEOUL - The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) had test-launched an intermediate-range ballistic missile, but it ended in a failure, Seoul's military said Sunday.

South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said in a statement that the DPRK fired what is believed to be a Musudan missile at about 12:33 pm local time on Saturday (0333 GMT) near an airport in the DPRK's northwestern North Pyongan province.

The test-launch, the JCS said, failed as the missile exploded soon after its liftoff.

The failed launch came on the day that the United States and?Republic of?Korea (ROK) wrapped up their joint naval exercises that kicked off on Monday in all of the three seas around ROK.

The US military mobilized its nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan to participate in the week-long drill, which also involved seven US warships and some 40 ROK battleships as well as fighter jets, maritime patrol airplanes and helicopters.

The missile launch was the latest in a series of provocations by the DPRK following its fifth nuclear test last month. Pyongyang said on Sept 9 that it successfully tested a nuclear warhead that can be mounted on ballistic missiles.

The DPRK has claimed it already secured a nuclear missile technology capable of striking the US mainland. The medium-range Musudan missile is known to have a range of 3,000-4,000 km that can reach the US military base in Guam.

On Sept 5, Pyongyang launched three Rodong missiles from its east coast as part of efforts to enhance its capability to deliver nuclear warhead. Rodong missiles are known to be capable of striking US military bases in Japan.

The DPRK is expected to attempt another launch of a Musudan missile as the latest test failed. After several failed attempts, the country conducted its first successful launch of the missile on June 22, flying as high as 1,413.6 km and traveling about 400 km.

The ROK military has closely monitored the moves of DPRK forces, with all possibilities left open for another nuclear test and the launch of a long-range ballistic missile.

Increased activity was detected in the DPRK's main Punggye-ri nuclear test site, indicating preparations for another nuclear detonation in the near future.

In its Tonchang-ri rocket base, which Pyongyang calls Sohae Satellite Launching Station, the moves of personnel and vehicles were spotted. It boosted worries about the test-launch of a long-range rocket.

The DPRK's fourth nuclear test on Jan 6 was followed by the launch on Feb 7 of a long-range rocket. Seoul's military is worried about another long-range rocket launch by the end of this year following the fifth nuclear test in early September.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕日韩专区 | 久草美女视频 | 亚洲无吗 | 一级特黄录像免费播放中文 | 二区在线视频 | 日韩亚洲第一页 | 久久精品影院一区二区三区 | 在线观看免费国产视频 | 免费国产视频在线观看 | 天天黄色片| 国产三级自拍 | 久久月 | 国产成在线观看免费视频 | 午夜亚洲精品久久久久久 | 亚洲最大色图 | 1024在线视频精品免费播放 | 精品国产三级在线观看 | 精品国产一区二区麻豆 | 国产黄a三级三级三级 | 日韩国产午夜一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品欧美一区二区三区 | 激情伊人| 一级毛片高清大全免费观看 | 欧美激情一区二区三级高清视频 | 久青草青综合在线视频 | 在线观看免费国产视频 | 高清不卡毛片免费观看 | 成人青草亚洲国产 | 日韩毛片网 | 麻豆福利视频 | 真人女人一级毛片免费视频观看 | 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清在线 | 77777五月色婷婷丁香视频 | 国产欧美在线观看一区 | 欧美图片一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧美综合国产不卡 | 99久久国语露脸精品国产 | 亚洲精品日本一区二区在线 | 99综合 | 成年啪啪网站免费播放看 | 免费看美女午夜大片 |