三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

UN Security Council condemns DPRK ballistic missile launches

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-09-07 10:11

UNITED NATIONS - The UN Security Council on Tuesday condemned the recent ballistic missile launches conducted by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

On Monday, DPRK fired three ballistic missiles into eastern waters. These launches are in grave violation of the DPRK's international obligations under relevant Security Council resolutions, said the 15-nation Council in a press statement.

"The members of the Security Council deplore all Democratic People's Republic of Korea ballistic missile activities, including these launches, noting that such activities contribute to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's development of nuclear weapons delivery systems and increase tension," it added.

The missile launches came less than two weeks after Pyongyang test-fired a ballistic missile from a submarine off its east coastal town of Sinpo, where a submarine base is known to be located, on Aug. 24.

The submarine-launched ballistic missile test was conducted in an apparent show of force toward the annual US-South Korea military drills, codenamed Ulchi Freedom Guardian (UFG), which had run from Aug. 22 to Sept. 2.

In the statement, the Security Council members also reiterated the importance of maintaining peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and in North-East Asia at large and expressed their commitment to a peaceful, diplomatic and political solution to the situation.

"The members of the Security Council stress the importance of working to reduce tensions in the Korean Peninsula and beyond," it said.

"The members of the Security Council agreed that the Security Council would continue to closely monitor the situation and take further significant measures in line with the Council's previously expressed determination," it added.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜激情福利视频 | 国内女高中生一级毛片 | 欧美视频一二三区 | 亚洲综合区 | 国产精品亚洲精品日韩己满十八小 | 国产成人精品一区二区 | 9191久久久久视频 | 可以看黄色的网址 | 亚洲最大黄色 | 在线观看国产日韩 | 日韩中文字幕在线观看 | a级情欲片在线观看免费女中文 | 亚洲第一福利视频 | 亚洲色视频在线播放网站 | 国内精品一区二区三区αv 国内精品一区二区三区东京 | 成人禁啪啪网站 | 国产精品久久久久9999赢消 | 一区二区不卡视频在线观看 | 怡红院日本一道日本久久 | 欧美三级在线观看不卡视频 | 男女喷水视频 | 成人的天堂视频一区二区三区 | 香港毛片在线观看 | 桃色播播 | 国产精品福利片免费看 | 欧美亚洲国产另类 | 日本人爱爱视频 | 国产成人啪精品午夜在线观看 | 丝袜亚洲综合 | 中文字幕高清在线 | 久久羞羞视频 | 久久夜色精品国产尤物 | 成人手机看片 | 色综合合久久天天给综看 | 亚洲色图 在线视频 | 精品一区二区三区四区乱码90 | 婷婷资源综合 | 福利视频91| 亚洲国产香蕉视频欧美 | 日韩精品免费 | 日韩一级黄色录像 |