三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / US and Canada

Nearly 30 Hillary Clinton emails may involve Benghazi attack

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-08-31 09:32

Nearly 30 Hillary Clinton emails may involve Benghazi attack

File photo shows US Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton stands with her husband, former President Bill Clinton, after accepting the nomination in Pennsylvania, US, July 28, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

WASHINGTON - Nearly 30 out of the 14,900 deleted emails recently recovered by the FBI in US Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's email setup probe may involve the 2012 attack on Benghazi, Libya, State Department lawyers said at a hearing on Tuesday.

Besides the cache of 30,000 emails Clinton voluntarily turned over to the State Department in 2014, the FBI has uncovered these previously undisclosed documents to or from Clinton when she served as the US Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013, US District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta was told.

"Using broad search terms, we have identified approximately 30 documents potentially responsive to a Benghazi-related request," State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement.

"At this time, we have not confirmed that the documents are, in fact, responsive, or whether they are duplicates of materials already provided to the Department by former Secretary Clinton in December 2014." he said.

The State Department has committed to releasing these emails under a series of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits launched by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, but insisted it will only do that after weighing whether the emails are personal or work-related.

It remains unclear whether all the recovered emails can be made public before the general elections set on Nov 8 on the requirement of Judicial Watch.

Following media reports on some 30 Benghazi-related emails recovered in the Cliton email setup probe, Republican nominee Donald Trump's campaign quickly opened fire on the former secretary of state.

"Clinton swore before a federal court and told the American people she handed over all of her work-related emails. If Clinton did not consider emails about something as important as Benghazi to be work-related, one has to wonder what is contained in the other emails she attempted to wipe from her server," Trump's senior communications adviser Jason Miller said in a statement.

In July, the US Justice Department closed a yearlong criminal probe with no charges into the handling of classified material in Clinton' s email setup, which FBI Director James B. Comey reproached "extremely careless."

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文在线日本免费永久18近 | 久久午夜青青草原影院 | 亚洲美色综合天天久久综合精品 | 久久爱影视i | 欧美一区二区手机在线观看视频 | 在线视频不卡国产在线视频不卡 | 日韩美女一区 | 亚洲午夜一区二区三区 | 国产欧美一级片 | 91国偷自产一区二区三区 | 国产精品一区二区在线观看 | 国产高清在线精品一区αpp | 亚洲国产一区二区三区最新 | 岛国视频在线观看免费播放 | 特黄一级 | mmmmxxxx国产在线观看 | 亚洲激情婷婷 | 国产欧美在线播放 | 国产在线精品福利大全 | 久久网国产 | 国产毛片视频网站 | 国产区1 | 免费看一片 | 欧美一级亚洲一级 | 91短视频在线 | 亚洲精品国产手机 | 国产成人免费网站 | 国产中文字幕视频 | 欧美护士激情第一欧美精品 | 日韩精品视频免费 | 国产精品欧美一区二区在线看 | 999久久久国产 | 精品亚洲在线 | 在线黄观看 | 欧美一级大黄特黄毛片视频 | 久久一区二区三区99 | 免费啪视频观在线视频在线 | 不卡免费视频 | 国产精品久久久久久久hd | 免费看欧美一级a毛片 | 国产成人在线观看免费网站 |