三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / US and Canada

KFC briefly made focal point of anti-US protests

By Cui Jia (China Daily) Updated: 2016-07-20 07:45

Police and media organizations are calling for rational patriotism after sporadic protests against the United States broke out across China in the past few days triggered by the Arbitral Tribunal in The Hague's illegal ruling on the South China Sea issue.

Video clips posted online have shown protesters who believe the US was behind the ruling demonstrating outside restaurants owned by the US fast-food chain KFC in cities in Hebei, Jiangsu, Shandong and Hunan provinces starting on Monday.

Many demonstrators held red banners saying "Join the boycott against US, Japanese and Philippine companies, and be a patriotic Chinese" and stopped people from entering the restaurants. Police officers were dispatched to the protests to maintain public order.

A KFC employee surnamed Lei in Chenzhou, Hunan province, confirmed there had been a small protest outside the restaurant on Monday. She said that business returned to normal on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, a woman in Tangshan, Hebei province, filmed her protest on her mobile phone. The video was widely circulated on social media on Tuesday. In the video, the woman walked into the restaurant and told customers that it is they who pay for the bullets for the US.

Yum! Brands Inc, China Division, which operates the KFC chain in China, declined to comment on the protests.

The protests have been criticized by the police and public.

After one such protest was held at a local KFC, police in Ganyu district, Lianyungang, Jiangsu province, issued a statement on Monday urging people to not get involved in illegal protests instigated via the internet or social media.

In Siyang county, Jiangsu, police posted on their micro blog the message, "Love your country, but please don't take out your anger on its people."

Pu Yu, 27, a Tangshan resident who works in Beijing, said she did not understand such behavior. "They are simply creating chaos in the name of patriotism. If KFC closes down, it's the locals who will be out of jobs."

Wen Xinzheng in Changsha contributed to this story.

cuijia@chinadaily.com.cn

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成人免费视频在线 | 最新国产成人综合在线观看 | 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线观看不卡 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 亚洲国产精品a在线 | 国产亚洲欧美在在线人成 | 国产又黄又爽又色视频免费观看 | 美女被免费网站在线视频九色 | 美女国产精品福利视频 | 久久精品国产999大香线焦 | 久久美女 | 免费高清欧美一区二区视频 | 狠狠狠色丁香婷婷综合久久五月 | 欧美成a人片免费看久久 | 欧美一级特黄刺激爽大片 | 国产一级黄毛片 | 国产成人高清精品免费观看 | 美国一级片在线 | 99久久中文字幕 | 精品国产一区二区三区在线观看 | 欧美日韩国产综合视频一区二区三区 | 国产精彩视频在线观看 | 成人三级黄色片 | 亚洲国产日韩欧美在线a乱码 | 欧美一级淫片吊带丝袜 | 亚洲一区黄色 | 日韩毛片大全 | 国产成人福利在线视老湿机 | 欧美黄免在线播放 | 亚洲美女视频一区 | 99香蕉国产| 欧美日韩一区二区三区四区在线观看 | 99亚洲视频| 伊人蕉久中文字幕无码专区 | 最新国产大片高清视频 | 亚洲成人在线视频观看 | 黑人草逼视频 | 国产日韩精品欧美一区视频 | 日韩中文字幕免费 | 亚州一级毛片在线 | 又黄又爽的成人免费网站 |