三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Europe

Turkey's Foreign Ministry says over 290 killed in military coup attempt

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-07-18 09:04

Turkey's Foreign Ministry says over 290 killed in military coup attempt

ANKARA - Turkey's Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Sunday that the failed military coup has left at least 290 people killed.

The death toll includes at least 190 civilians and 100 coup plotters, the statement said, adding that more than 1,400 were wounded in the coup attempt that swept the country on Friday night but was foiled by Saturday morning.

More than 6,000 have been detained so far due to their involvement in the failed coup, it said.

The statement said it was the Islamic cleric Fethullah Gulen that staged this coup attempt.

"Our government has been constantly exposing the real motives of this terrorist group and its leader, Fethullah Gulen, to all allies and partners. The foiled coup is the latest criminal act revealing the danger posed by Fethullah Gulen Terrorist Organization," it said.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品视频播放 | 在线观看黄网址 | 韩国不卡1卡2卡三卡网站 | v视界影院视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲一区二区三区四区在线观看 | 日韩在线观看一区二区不卡视频 | 中文字幕一二三四区 | 2021中文字幕 | 夜鲁鲁鲁夜夜综合视频欧美 | 国产一区二区高清在线 | 欧美成人一级视频 | 国产精品久久久久久福利漫画 | 免费性生活网站 | 午夜视频免费在线观看 | 年轻人www影视 | 特级黄国产片一级视频播放 | 麻豆国产91| 日韩大片在线播放 | 国产成人精品视频一区二区不卡 | www.成人网| 欧美人牲 | 一级黄色绿像片 | 国产精品毛片 | 中文偷拍视频在线观看 | 99re热这里只有精品18 | 亚洲国产图片 | 黄色观看 | 亚洲人人 | 亚洲成人xxx| 永久免费人成网ww555kkk手机 | 亚洲线精品久久一区二区三区 | 色噜噜狠狠狠综合曰曰曰88av | 亚洲综合图片人成综合网 | 亚洲成在人线久久综合 | 9i9精品国产免费久久 | 成人国产激情福利久久精品 | 亚洲桃色视频 | 婷婷99精品国产97久久综合 | 国产美女a做受大片在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久久久午夜片 | 伊人中文在线 |