三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

6 gunmen killed, 13 hostages rescued in Bangladesh restaurant siege

(Agencies/Xinhua) Updated: 2016-07-02 10:39

6 gunmen killed, 13 hostages rescued in Bangladesh restaurant siege

An injured member of the police personnel is carried away by his colleagues, after gunmen stormed a restaurant popular with expatriates in the diplomatic quarter of the Bangladeshi capital, in Dhaka July 1, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

DHAKA - At least 13 hostages have been rescued as Bangladeshi commandos stormed a Dhaka restaurant Saturday morning to end a hostage crisis there, said police.

A police official who preferred to be unnamed, said at least six attackers were killed as security forces launched the operation to end the siege at the restaurant.

Gunshots and heavy sound of explosion rocked the area as joint Bangladeshi security forces kick off the operation to rescue dozens of hostages at about 8:00 a.m. local time Saturday.

Naval commandos have been called in to join personnel from the police, Rapid Action Battalion and Borders Guard Bangladesh for the operation. Bangladesh army soldiers have also been mobilized, according to the police official.

Five to six gunmen stormed the restaurant in Dhaka's diplomatic enclave Gulshan on Friday night, shooting dead two police officials in the first attack. At least 40 people, including two more senior police officials, had been injured in the incident.

The Islamic State (IS) has claimed responsibility for the attack, but the authenticity of the claim has not been confirmed by Bangladesh police.

Seven Italian nationals, two Sri Lankans and an unknown number of Japanese are thought to be among the hostages in the Holey Artisan Bakery restaurant, which is popular with foreigners.

Sources said the gunmen demanded release of a leader of banned militant outfit Jama'at-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) who has recently been arrested.

JMB, campaigning for the establishment of Islamic rule in Bangladesh, carried out a series of bombings in 63 out of the country's 64 districts, including capital Dhaka on Aug. 17, 2005, leaving two people dead and 150 others injured.

Hundreds of JMB leaders and activists were rounded up while six top leaders of the group, including Shaikh Abdur Rahman, were hanged in 2007.

Previous report from agencies:

* Islamic State claims responsibility for attack

* 8-9 gunmen attacked restaurant in Dhaka's Gulshan area

* Two police dead; 20 people injured

* About 20 hostages, including foreigners, in restaurant

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美第二区 | 善良的翁熄日本中文字幕1 上海麻豆文化传媒网站入口 | 在线不卡一区 | 欧美亚洲香蕉 | 男女性高清爱潮视频免费观看 | 黄网站免费看 | 日本国产最新一区二区三区 | 亚洲狠狠狠一区二区三区 | 久久视频在线播放视频99re6 | 成人精品一区久久久久 | freechinese国产精品 | 正在播放淫亚洲 | 国产黄色录像 | 国产96福利视频在线观看 | 99久久婷婷国产综合精品hsex | 亚洲午夜片 | 国产欧美日韩精品一区二区三区 | 一级美女片 | 我想看一级黄色大片 | 国内精品91久久久久 | 精精国产xxxx视频在线 | 精品一区二区三区高清免费观看 | a级黄色毛片视频 | 永久免费看黄 | 亚洲欧洲一二三区机械有限公司 | 国产私拍精品88福利视频 | 精品国产免费观看一区高清 | 欧美日韩第二页 | 高清毛片在线看高清 | 久久99精品九九九久久婷婷 | 尤物在线播放 | 久久精品首页 | 青青青国产免费手机视频在线观看 | 色片在线免费观看 | 国产99高清一区二区 | 日韩免费看片 | 免费观看一级成人毛片 | 中文字幕 亚洲精品 | 成人免费观看黄a大片夜月 成人免费体验区福利云点播 | 国产精品免费视频一区二区 | 免费又色又爽1000禁片 |