三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

Japan urges restraint from DPRK following possible missile launch

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-04-15 15:57

TOKYO - Japan on Friday said that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's (DPRK) possible attempt of launching an intermediate-range "Musudan" missile was of no threat to national security although the attempted launch was swiftly condemned by the government.

Japan's Defense Minister Gen Nakatani told a press briefing that there were no inbound projectiles found headed towards Japan and as such there was no impact on the nation's security.

"We have not confirmed any projectile heading towards our country. No event or circumstance influencing our security has occurred," said Nakatani, adding that his ministry is, "collecting and analyzing information at all times. We've gathered information on this case as well but I will refrain from commenting on this considering the nature of the matter."

Japan's top government spokesperson Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga, also declining to give specifics about the possible launch, said that Japan's forces had taken the necessary precautions, while information gathering was underway.

"Japan is analyzing and collecting information in coordination with the United States and South Korea. The Self-Defense Forces have also taken necessary preparations," Suga said.

Meanwhile, Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida while describing the possible launch as "provocative" and urging restraint on Pyongyang's part, said Japan would continue to closely liaise with the United States on the matter.

"North Korea's provocative acts, in any form, are unacceptable," Kishisa was quoted as saying.

After being slapped with sanctions by the UN Security Council last month for conducting a fourth nuclear test as well as launching a long-range rocket widely believed to be a test of banned ballistic missile technology, the DPRK has launched a number of projectiles of late, some of which have been categorized as missiles.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九精品国产兔费观看久久 | 99青青青精品视频在线 | 日韩黄色中文字幕 | 欧美一区二区视频三区 | 日韩精品视频在线播放 | 国产精品一区二区不卡 | 日韩在线 | 中文 | 免费看污的网站 | zzzzzzz中国美女 | 日本高清黄色 | 欧美一级欧美三级 | 国产精品免费观看视频 | 亚洲精品区一区二区三区四 | 久久青青草原国产精品免费 | 国产色a| 九九热视频精品在线观看 | 国产精品黄在线观看免费软件 | 夜恋全部国产精品视频 | 啪网址 | 日韩精品在线看 | 日日干夜夜干 | 国产精品成人一区二区三区 | 国产美女野外做爰 | 国产欧美日韩看片片在线人成 | 一级一级 a爱片免费视频 | 亚洲第一区精品观看 | 久久免费国产 | 伊人青青久 | 青青热久麻豆精品视频在线观看 | 网红思瑞一区二区三区 | 国产免费久久精品99 | 夜恋秀场欧美成人影院 | 有人有片的观看免费视频 | 99久久99久久精品国产片果冻 | 日韩黑寡妇一级毛片国语对白 | 午夜一级免费视频 | 女同志freelesvoices | 免费看a级黄色片 | 久久精品视频1 | 国产精品视频一区二区噜噜 | 日韩毛片视频 |