三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

Beijing hits out over US-Philippine patrols

By ZHANG YAN in Manila and ZHANG YUNBI in Beijing (China Daily) Updated: 2016-04-15 02:34

Beijing hits out over US-Philippine patrols
Visiting US Defense Secretary Ash Carter gestures during a joint press conference with his Filipino counterpart Voltaire Gazmin (not pictured) at the presidential palace in Manila April 14, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

Beijing has voiced "resolute opposition against infringement of China's sovereignty and security by any country in any form".

The Foreign Ministry spelled out China's stance after the Pentagon said that US-Philippine joint patrols in the South China Sea will occur "regularly".

US Defense Secretary Ash Carter confirmed on Thursday that the US and the Philippines had already conducted such patrols.

The Foreign Ministry told China Daily, "The military exchanges ... should not target a third party, not to mention supporting some countries to provoke China's sovereignty and security, flaring regional contradictions and damaging regional peace and stability."

Beijing will follow developments, and general stability has been maintained in the South China Sea "through joint efforts by China and relevant countries", the ministry said

Carter reported the US confirmation at a news conference with Philippine Defense Secretary Voltaire Gazmin in Manila. Carter met with the Philippine President Benigno Aquino earlier in the day.

Without quoting a source, Reuters reported the Pentagon saying that the first joint patrol took place in March and a second one took place earlier this month.

Carter started a visit to the Philippines on Wednesday during the annual US-Philippine military drill that started on April 4. He will attend the closing ceremony on Friday.

Zhang Junshe, a senior researcher at the PLA Naval Military Studies Research Institute, said the US will damage peace in the South China Sea by calling for joint patrols.

"When Washington calls China's behavior in the South China Sea ‘coercive', the joint patrols have been a slap in the face. This is sheer coercion against China's peaceful development," Zhang said.

Carter said US forces will be given access to more military bases in the Philippines than the five announced already.

The Ministry of National Defense said, "The US Army has now returned, has reinforced its military presence in the Philippines and has given rise to militarization in the South China Sea region."

Contact the writer at zhangyunbi@chinadaily.com.cn

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲h视频在线观看 | 色婷婷综合欧美成人 | 久久久久久久久a免费 | 激情视频在线观看网站 | 做受又硬又粗又免费视频 | 国产精品久久久久毛片 | 二区三区在线观看 | 国产精品亚洲精品日韩己满十八小 | 国产精品亚洲精品日韩动图 | 久爱青草视频在线观看 | 国产成人啪精品午夜在线播放 | 日韩一级一欧美一级国产 | 美国一级毛片oo | 国产成人ae在线观看网站站 | 亚洲精品色综合久久 | 亚洲91在线| 亚洲视频一区网站 | 97视频免费公开成人福利 | 欧美唯爱网| 国产日韩精品欧美一区喷水 | 国产精品免费久久 | 欧美十区 | 亚洲国产高清一区二区三区 | 国产h视频在线观看高清 | 国内真实愉拍系列情侣自拍 | 妞干网在线观看 | 欧美大片全黄在线观看 | 黄色一毛片 | 免费看一级毛片 | 免费成人黄色网址 | 91久久国产精品视频 | 视频在线观看国产 | 一级美国乱色毛片 | 欧美精品黄页在线观看大全 | 曰韩欧美| 国产黄色一级毛片 | 一级毛片免费播放视频 | 日日干日日操 | 国产美女福利在线 | 日高千晶在线观看 | xxoo做爰猛烈动态视频网站 |