三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Victory parade

Beijing's Sanlitun area faces weekend closure

By Cao Yin (China Daily) Updated: 2015-08-21 07:38

Bars, restaurants and cafes around Sanlitun, a popular downtown Beijing area with shopping malls and entertainment venues, will be required to shut down during the coming weekend.

Multiple business owners in the area, including in Sanlitun's Courtyard Four and Taikoo Li mall next to Gongti Beilu street, confirmed the temporary closure, saying it was required because of rehearsals for a Sept 3 parade marking the 70th anniversary of victory in the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression. Gongti Beilu will have traffic restrictions over the weekend.

Wang Binghui, who runs Nanjie Bar in Sanlitun, said nearly all bars around Gongti Beilu will be closed to ensure security of the rehearsal during the period.

"The Taikoo Li shopping zone, stores and bars in and around the area have been asked to abide by the requirements of traffic restrictions and temporary shutdown. I can understand such inconvenience caused by the rehearsal," Wang said.

The Beijing Public Security Bureau has not released information on the traffic restrictions and business closures, and no number was available on how many bars and restaurants will be affected.

The manager of The Rug, a restaurant in Courtyard Four, posted a notice on its gate, saying it would be "closed for the grand parade on Saturday and Sunday" and suggesting that visitors go instead to one of its two other branches.

"We were told by police and staff for the regional management on Tuesday. We have also told customers who called us to reserve a table not to come during this weekend," said Xia, who only gave his surname, adding that the notice has been posted via the restaurant's micro blog.

Li Cuiping, administrative manager of Qmex, a bar and grill next to The Rug, said the shutdown will last from 3 pm on Saturday to 2 pm on Sunday.

"We'll be back in business after the restriction, but I think the number of customers at that time may not be as many as before," said Li, who shared the notice via the restaurant's WeChat account.

Minh Bui, an Australian woman who has been in the capital for more than a year, said she will detour around the road restrictions or find another place to visit.

A French woman studying Chinese in Beijing said: "Just a weekend, I think, is OK."

The Beijing authorties announced previously that Tian'anmen Square and the Wangfujing area also will be closed to the public for the parade rehearsal.

caoyin@chinadaily.com.cn

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美在线观看一区二区三区 | 黄色aaaaa | 久久久久青草大香线综合精品 | 欧美蜜臀 | 香蕉看片 | 天天在线天天看成人免费视频 | 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰影片 | julia一区福利视频在线观看 | 欧洲美女高清一级毛片 | 久久视频6免费观看视频精品 | 任我爽在线| 国产日韩欧美一区二区三区视频 | 精品一区二区三区亚洲 | 色综合天天综合高清影视 | 欧美猛妇色xxxxxbbbb | 欧美黄色片 一级片 | 免费观看欧美成人1314色 | 中国黄色www | 日本一级做人免费视频 | 日韩欧美毛片 | 亚洲精品欧美一区二区三区 | 欧美嘿咻 | 久久亚洲国产精品一区二区 | 国产一区二区不卡 | 国产专区在线播放 | 日韩一级免费毛片 | 成人欧美日韩高清不卡 | 黄视频免费在线看 | 一级片aaa| 最近手机中文在线视频 | 久久精品国产2020观看福利色 | 日韩精品欧美在线 | 国语自产拍天天在线 | 激情五月综合婷婷 | 女人国产香蕉久久精品 | 手机在线观看精品国产片 | 国产一区视频在线免费观看 | 国产91av在线 | 欧美成人精品第一区二区三区 | 国产精品国产主播在线观看 | a级成人高清毛片 |