三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

Japan expects abduction report from DPRK by year-end

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-10-31 19:51

TOKYO - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told a lower house committee on Friday that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has promised a thorough investigation into the abduction of Japanese nationals and will, by the year-end, present a report on the latest round of its investigations into the issue.

Abe said that the DPRK had assured Japan that its current investigations would be independent from any previous ones and would include probes into clandestine organizations that may have directly been responsible for carrying out the kidnappings.

The DPRK conducted initial investigations into the abductions in 2002 and 2004 of Japanese nationals in the 1970s and 1980s, but Japan at the time maintained that the results were dubious.

Abe's remarks came following a briefing from Junichi Ihara, the leader of a 12-member mission and director general of the Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau of the Japanese Foreign Ministry, was deployed to hold talks on the issue with DPRK committee officials.

Ihara was in talks with DPRK officials on the matter for more than 10 hours on Tuesday and Wednesday in Pyongyang.

Ihara said he and his team held in-depth talks with the DPRK committee, established in July and headed by So Tae Ha, the vice minister of state security and counselor for security at the National Defense Commission, one of the state's highest commissions, led by DPRK leader Kim Jong Un.

In July, Tokyo agreed to lift some of its sanctions on Pyongyang in return for the DPRK to reopen its investigation into the abductee issue. Japan agreed to lift some of its sanctions including those pertaining to human travel, wire transfers and vessels entering ports here.

Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said Friday that he expected the DPRK to present its new findings within the year, as it had previously committed to presenting an initial report on its reinvestigation between summer and early autumn this year.

But Suga said that despite the committee's reinvestigation into 12 individual abduction cases, including a possible house used to hold abductees, as well as deeper probes into both physical evidence and eye witness testimonies, the DPRK committee has yet to turn up any new evidence on the cases that are objective and unequivocal.

In 2002, the DPRK admitted to having abducted 13 Japanese nationals in the 1970s and 1980s, but has repeatedly stated since then the matter has already been settled with Japan, with five of the abductees allowed to return home to Japan and the remaining eight being declared dead.

With no evidence of the dead bodies being produced by the DPRK, suspicions have grown in Japan that there may have been further abductions and Abe has stated that Japan will continue to tackle the problem until it's fully resolved.

Along with Keiji Furuya, who now heads the ruling Liberal Democratic Party's task force on the DPRK abductions, following Abe's Cabinet reshuffle, Abe stated previously that Japan's mission will never end until the day comes when families of all abduction victims are able to"embrace their children with their own arms."

In March, the DPRK permitted the daughter of a Japanese woman who was abducted in the 1970s and later died to travel to Mongolia to meet her grandparents, who had flown in from Japan.

Japan's Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida told a press briefing Friday that Japan has fully conveyed its position to the DPRK that resolving the abduction issue remains its top priority.

Kishida also said Japan was also able to exert more pressure on the DPRK to investigate and report its outcomes in a more timely manner and that was part of the reason the delegation was sent from here in the first place despite some opposition.

Kishida said he hopes the face-to-face discussions will yield positive results at an early date.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一二三四区在线观看 | 亚洲福利视频网 | 欧美日韩一区二区在线观看 | 欧美一级毛片免费看视频 | 曰批免费视频播放在线看片二 | 国产一区二区三区久久精品 | 欧美久久亚洲精品 | 日本高清久久 | 正规成人啪啪 | 最新国产你懂的在线网址 | 一区二区三区视频在线 | 国产区久久 | 国产美女一级高清免费观看 | 在线观看免费视频一区 | 99久久免费精品国产免费 | 国产免费jizz在线播放视频 | 久久久久久久久久免免费精品 | 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久图片 | 欧美精品黄页在线观看大全 | 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区一 | 亚洲精品久久久久久久网站 | 国产一级爱做片免费观看 | 精品国产成人a在线观看 | 青草悠悠视频在线观看 | 国产黄色免费网站 | 亚洲精品自产拍在线观看 | 欧美日韩成人午夜免费 | 中国一级特黄aa毛片大片 | 国产品精人成福利视频 | 黄色网址免费看 | 思思九九 | 国内自拍一二三四2021 | 欧美日韩久久中文字幕 | 国产一级特黄高清免费大片 | 国产无圣光高清一区二区 | 3344成年站福利在线视频免费 | 久青草国产高清在线视频 | 大胆国模一区二区三区伊人 | 一级毛片男女做受 | 91制服丝袜在线 | 任你躁在线精品视频m3u8 |