三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

No deal reached during inter-Korean military talks

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-10-15 16:42

SEOUL -- No agreement was reached during the inter-Korean military talks, the first such dialogue in almost four years, Seoul's Defense Ministry said Wednesday.

Defense Ministry spokesman Kim Min-seok told a press briefing that separate agreements were not made during the talks nor were schedules for next military dialogue discussed.

Military officials from the two Koreas held the "closed-door" meeting from 10 a.m. to 3:10 p.m. local time at the truce village of Panmunjom.

South Korea sent Army Brig. Gen. Moon Sang-gyun, director-general of arms control at the Defense Ministry, and senior Unification Ministry official Kim Ki-woong.

The DPRK dispatched Kim Yong-chul, head of the General Bureau of Reconnaissance, and Re Sun-kwon and Kwak Chul-hee, senior officials at the National Defense Commission.

During the military contact, the DPRK called for a ban of South Korean battleships'entrance into the patrol ship line, which lies, as Pyongyang has claimed, in the western waters.

Pyongyang also called on Seoul to stop spreading anti-DPRK leaflets across the border even from the civilian side, while calling for the suspension of slandering each other even by news organizations.

South Korea urged the DPRK to respect and observe the Northern Limit Line (NLL), the disputed western sea border, while saying that the authorities cannot control media reports and civic groups' distribution of anti-DPRK leaflets.

The inter-Korean military talks came in almost four years. The two Koreas last held working-level military talks in February 2011 and general-level talks in December 2007.

The talks came after the two Koreas exchanged fires near the military demarcation line last week. On Oct. 10, the DPRK fired machine gun at balloons carrying anti-DPRK leaflets floated by a South Korean civic group. After some of the bullets fell south of border, the two Koreas traded machine gun fires.

On Oct. 7, naval ships of the two Koreas exchanged fires near the disputed western sea border after a patrol ship of the DPRK violated the Northern Limit Line (NLL), which Pyongyang does not recognize.

Related stories:

ROK, DPRK holding military talks

Senior ROK, DPRK officials hold talks in Incheon

ROK, DPRK trade fire across demarcation line

 

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 麻豆视频免费看 | 国内国语一级毛片在线视频 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久久网站 | 亚洲成人三级 | 久久久久久久亚洲精品一区 | 国产制服在线 | 亚洲影视自拍揄拍愉拍 | 国模午夜写真福利视频在线 | 亚洲欧美专区精品久久 | 日韩欧美一级毛片在线 | 草草在线播放 | 青青草91在线 | 欧美一区二区三区免费播放 | 好好的曰www视频在线观看 | 777在线视频 | 日韩国产成人精品视频人 | 在线观看日本一区二区 | 久久97精品久久久久久久看片 | 女色婷婷网 | 97一级毛片全部免费播放 | 亚洲不卡视频在线 | 国产一级黄毛片 | 欧美在线黄| 国产剧情麻豆mv在线观看 | 这里只有精品99re在线 | 最新avtom永久地址免费 | 午夜性视频 | 日韩黄色小视频 | 日批免费在线观看 | 大学生一级毛片高清版 | 福利一区二区三区视频在线观看 | 免费一级 一片一毛片 | 国产成人自拍在线 | 伊人久久欧美综合精品 | 国产又黄又爽又色视频观看免费 | 久久综合久久精品 | 亚洲成在人线久久综合 | 51精品视频在线播放观看 | 每日更新国产 | 精品国自产拍天天拍2021 | 区二区三区四区免费视频 |