三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

Taliban claims responsibility for airport attack

(Agencies) Updated: 2014-06-09 13:50

Taliban claims responsibility for airport attack
Smoke billows from Jinnah International Airport in Karachi June 9, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

Taliban claims responsibility for airport attack

Attack on Karachi airport leaves at least 26 dead
ISLAMABAD -?The Pakistan Taliban on Monday morning claimed responsibility for the attack at the Jinnah International Airport in Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi on late Sunday night that killed 19 people and injured 23 others, local media reported.

Shahidullah Shahid, the spokesman of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), told media that they conducted the attack at the Karachi airport in a revenge of the killing of their former leader Hakeemullah Mehsud in a U.S. drone strike in November last year.

"This is also a reaction against the unannounced operation by the Pakistan army. We shall continue such attacks in future," said Shahid.

According to hospital officials, at least 19 bodies and 23 injured were shifted to the hospital that include nine personnel of the Airport Security Force (ASF), three from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), and one each from Pakistan Rangers, police and the Pakistan International Airline (PIA).

The incident took place at about 11:20 pm (local time) on Sunday night when at least 10 heavily armed militants sneaked into the airport terminal used for cargo and special VIP operations, lobbed hand grenades and opened fire at the security personnel.

According to the officials, the militants reached the airport in a vehicle before splitting into two groups. The assailants, wearing the attire of ASF, attacked the airport from two sides and managed to sneak into the main area of the terminal by lobbing hand grenades at the security personnel and opening fire at them.

The drop-scene of the attack happened early Monday morning when all 10 attackers were killed during a joint operation by the Pakistan Army, Rangers, ASF and police.

Major General Asim Saleem Bajwa, director general of Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the mouthpiece of the Pakistan army, said Monday morning that all the 10 militants were killed one after another in the retaliatory attack by security forces.

On Monday morning, Pakistan security forces continued their search operation after all the terrorists were killed by the forces.

Bajwa said that the troops had cleared the area in five hours after the attack and now they would hand over the airport to the CAA in the afternoon after the precautionary sweep.

The security officials also denied the damage of any plane in the attack.

Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has formed an eight-member committee that will start an inquiry into the incident and will submit its report.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 草莓榴莲向日葵十八岁全微糖 | 成年人视频免费看 | 久久久精品免费观看 | 国产精品天天看 | 国产亚洲精品aa在线观看 | 爱爱小视频在线观看 | 欧美午夜艳片欧美精品 | 99久久国语对白精品露脸 | 亚洲狠狠成人综合网 | 大香焦久久 | 毛片黄在线看免费 | 中国china体内裑精亚洲毛片 | 日本高清免费不卡毛片 | 精品精品国产欧美在线观看 | 天天拍久久 | 国产免费高清在线精品一区 | 国产涩 | 操日韩美女 | japanese国产在线中文 | 看日本真人一一级特黄毛片 | 伊人情涩网 | 亚洲第一成年免费网站 | 精品视频久久久 | 久久在线精品视频 | 国产成人精品视频免费 | 三级黄.色 | 中文字幕日韩一区二区三区不卡 | 国产精品免费久久 | 美国一级黄色 | 亚洲黄色片免费看 | 国产三级自拍视频 | 成人午夜国产福到在线不卡 | 精品久久久久久久久久久 | 青青青在线视频国产 | 色婷婷久 | 久久久久亚洲精品影视 | 在线视频自拍 | 国产午夜免费一区二区三区 | 一级做a爰片久久毛片欧美 一级做a爰片久久毛片图片 | 国产在视频线精品视频 | 亚洲国产剧情在线精品视 |