三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Middle East

Overseas payment to Iran 'to be freed'

By Reuters In Vienna and Dubai (China Daily) Updated: 2014-04-17 07:14

Fifth installment signals Teheran's compliance with nuclear accord

Iran expects to get a fifth installment this week of previously blocked overseas funds, a senior official was quoted as saying, a payment that would confirm Teheran's compliance with an interim deal with world powers to curb its nuclear program.

Separately, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said "tough issues" faced the country and the six major powers in negotiating a permanent accord to resolve the decade-old nuclear dispute but that it was still possible by a late July deadline.

"If it (the negotiation process) goes on with the same trend, the final agreement could be reached within six months," Rouhani, seen as a pragmatist, was quoted by news agency Tasnim as saying at a meeting in a southeastern province late on Tuesday.

Rouhani, whose election last year paved the way for a major thaw in ties with the West, was apparently referring to the goal of hammering out a long-term settlement before the six-month deal struck late last year expires on July 20.

"This means removal of sanctions and restoring financial relations with the rest of the world," he said, making clear Iran's aim to have sanctions that limit oil exports and make financial transactions difficult lifted as soon as possible.

Diplomats and experts say it will be difficult, but not impossible, to resolve the standoff over nuclear activities which Iran says are peaceful but the West fears may be aimed at developing nuclear weapons capability.

Western states want Iran to significantly scale back its nuclear program to make sure it cannot quickly make an atomic bomb. Iran has ruled out shutting any nuclear facilities.

Under the preliminary agreement that took effect on Jan 20, Iran will receive a total of $4.2 billion of blocked funds in eight payments over six months, if it lives up to its part of the deal designed to allay fears about its atomic aims.

It says it has already received four transfers in February and March, totaling some $2.1 billion. A fifth payment of $450 million was due on April 15, contingent on Iran having diluted half of its most sensitive stockpile of nuclear materials. Diplomats say Iran is meeting its commitments under the accord.

Deputy Foreign Minister Majid Takht-Ravanchi, a senior member of Iran's nuclear negotiating team, told the official IRNA news agency on Tuesday that the latest installment "was to be freed today".

"We must look and see if it has been done. But it usually takes time for wire transfers to be completed," Takht-Ravanchi said, noting that Iran's central bank had no problems in accessing released funds.

The United States has estimated that Iran has a total of around $100 billion in foreign exchange assets abroad, most of which were not covered by last year's nuclear agreement.

The head of the UN nuclear agency, Yukiya Amano, said last week that the preliminary nuclear deal between Iran and the powers - the United States, France, Russia, Germany, China and Britain - was being implemented as planned.

The International Atomic Energy Agency, which has inspectors on the ground in Iran, issues monthly updates on whether Iran is complying with the deal. The next report is expected this week.

Under the Nov 24 agreement, Iran agreed to halt its higher-grade uranium enrichment work and to dilute and convert its stockpile of enriched uranium to a fissile purity of 20 percent.

Enriched uranium can be used to power nuclear power plants, Iran's stated goal, but also provide material for bombs if refined to a high degree, which the West fears may be the country's ultimate ambition. Iran denies those suspicions.

The interim agreement was designed to buy time for Iran and the powers to negotiate a permanent deal. Talks got under way in February and the next meeting is due in Vienna on May 13, when the two sides say they will start drafting an agreement.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 有没有毛片网站 | 韩国黄色网页 | 特级av毛片免费观看 | 久久免费99精品国产自在现线 | 国产精品免费在线播放 | 求欧美精品网址 | 看黄色免费片 | 在线观看欧美一区 | 欧美黄色a级| 久久精品三级 | 天海翼一区 | 青青青青爽极品在线视频 | 国产一区二区三区福利 | 欧美日韩亚洲高清不卡一区二区三区 | 久久久久国产成人精品亚洲午夜 | 久久视频精品36线视频在线观看 | 日韩一区二区三区在线 | 免费一级特黄特色大片在线观看看 | 亚洲一区精品在线 | 国产又色又爽免费视频 | 国产第一页视频 | 精品日韩在线 | www.黄色一片| 欧美肥老妇做爰视频 | 中国人xxxxbbbb国产 | 国产高清狼人香蕉在线观看 | 香港一级a毛片在线播放 | 欧美高清在线视频一区二区 | 91探花福利精品国产自产在线 | swag国产| 欧美精品一区在线看 | 国产亚洲精品精品国产亚洲综合 | 久草视频在线免费看 | 夜色网| 色视频亚洲 | 欧美国产永久免费看片 | 老司机成人福利视频在线观看免费 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线精品一区二区 | 欧美一级日本一级韩国一级 | 欧美黄色一级在线 | 视频黄色免费 |