三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Europe

Moscow warns Kiev of 'civil war' in Ukraine

By Agencies in Moscow (China Daily) Updated: 2014-04-09 07:15

Moscow warns Kiev of 'civil war' in Ukraine

A member of the Ukrainian special forces stands guard outside the regional administration building in Kharkiv on Tuesday. Ukraine has launched an “anti-terrorist” operation in the eastern city of Kharkiv and about 70 “separatists” have been arrested for seizing the regional administration building, Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov said on Tuesday. OLGA IVASHCHENKO / REUTERS


'Anti-terrorist' operation launched against pro-Russian separatists

Russia warned Kiev on Tuesday that any use of force in Ukraine's east, where pro-Kremlin militants have seized government buildings in several cities, could tip the country into civil war.

"We call for the immediate cessation of any military preparations, which are fraught with the risk of unleashing civil war," Russia's Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

The warning came as Ukrainian authorities released details of an "anti-terrorist" operation in the eastern city of Kharkiv that was aimed at capturing pro-Russian activists who had occupied a public building there.

Police detained 70 people occupying a regional administrative building on Monday night, bringing the building under government control.

Ukrainian special forces in combat gear, helmets and balaclavas and carrying kalashnikovs and machine guns stood guard early on Tuesday outside the building, whose outside windows were broken.

A partly destroyed sign near the main door read, "Avakov - to jail", a reference to Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov.

On Sunday, pro-Russia protesters seized state buildings in the eastern cities of Kharkiv, Lugansk and Donetsk, where they also declared independence and vowed to hold a referendum on joining Russia.

Kiev accused Russia of fomenting the unrest, and Washington warned the Kremlin to stop efforts to "destabilize Ukraine", accusations that Moscow brushed off.

Kiev described the latest unrest as a replay of events in Crimea, the Black Sea peninsula that Moscow annexed last month after a referendum there.

Forces deployed

The Russian Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday it had information that Ukraine was sending internal security forces and volunteers from its National Guard, including fighters from the Pravy Sektor (Right Sector) ultra-nationalist group, to southeastern Ukraine, including Donetsk.

It also alleged that Ukraine was deploying US private security operatives dressed as Ukrainian special forces. It said the mercenaries came from the Greystone Ltd security firm.

It said Ukraine had tasked the forces with "suppression using force" of the residents in the southeast of the country who oppose the policies of the government in Kiev.

"The organizers and participants in this provocation are taking on a huge responsibility for creating a threat to the rights, freedoms and lives of peaceful Ukrainian citizens and to the stability of the Ukrainian state," the Russian ministry warned.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线视频一区二区三区 | 国产丝袜美腿高跟白浆 | 久久精品国产99国产精品亚洲 | 高清黄色毛片 | 亚洲特级aaaaaa毛片 | 国产原创一区 | 2014av手机天堂网 | 一级毛片美国aaj毛片 | 一级毛片在线看 | 久久这里有精品 | 免费视频一区二区三区四区 | 国产视频高清在线 | 午夜国产精品无套 | 国产精品久久久久久免费 | 4388x17亚洲最大成人网 | 亚欧洲精品在线视频免费观看 | 国产美女免费网站 | 欧美成人免费毛片 | 不卡一区二区在线 | 欧美1024性视频 | 午夜色大片在线观看 | 国产精品新婚门 | 欧美一级毛片一级毛片 | 成人欧美视频在线观看播放 | 成年视频在线播放 | 极品丝袜高跟91极品系列 | 五月天婷婷视频 | 亚洲一区视频在线播放 | 黄色片中国 | 国产亚洲片| 一级黄录像| 欧美伦理三级在线播放影院 | 在线成h人视频网站免费观看 | 欧美国产日韩精品 | a级粗大硬长爽猛视频免费 a级精品国产片在线观看 | 亚洲综合日韩精品欧美综合区 | 久草在线综合 | 青草视频免费在线观看 | 草久久网 | 91官网| 伊人久久久久久久久久 |