三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA
World / Middle East

Syria reports 2 attempts on chemical convoy

(Agencies) Updated: 2014-02-28 10:51

UNITED NATIONS - There were two attempted attacks on Syrian convoys transporting chemical weapons late last month, Syrian authorities told the international mission overseeing the removal and destruction of its toxic arsenal, according to a UN report on Thursday.

The monthly report to the UN Security Council of the joint mission of the United Nations and the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons said the attempted attacks were on January 27. It gave no details on the location of the convoys.

"In addition, Syrian authorities indicated that ongoing military activities rendered two sites inaccessible during most of the reporting period," the five-page report said.

This delayed "in-country destruction of the final quantities of isopropanol, preventing some activities to consolidate chemical material into a reduced number of locations, and preventing the physical verification of chemical material prior to movement on 27 January 2014."

Isopropanol is one of two key ingredients for sarin.

President Bashar al-Assad agreed to destroy his chemical weapons following global outrage over a sarin gas attack in August, which was the world's deadliest chemical attack in 25 years. It sparked a US threat of military strikes that was averted after Assad pledged to give up his chemical arms.

But the Syrian government, locked in a three-year-old war with rebels seeking to overthrow Assad, failed to meet the February 5 OPCW deadline to move all of its declared chemical substances and precursors - some 1,300 tonnes - out of the country.

Syria has now proposed a new timetable to remove its chemical weapons by late April, diplomats said on Wednesday.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜两性网 | 精品极品三级久久久久 | 精品一区二区三区免费观看 | 男女免费爽爽爽在线视频 | 国产在线视频一区 | 97碰碰碰免费公开在线视频 | 国产成人精品亚洲一区 | aaaaa级毛片免费视频 | 59pao成国产成视频永久免费 | 成人精品视频在线 | 在线免费观看黄视频 | 国产一级一片免费播放刺激 | 免费三级毛片 | 免费国产一区二区在免费观看 | 色综合久久亚洲国产日韩 | 91精品国产一区二区三区左线 | 世界一级毛片 | 国产日韩欧美一区 | 色cccwww在线播放 | 国产亚洲精品视频中文字幕 | 欧美日韩免费在线视频 | 欧美经典成人在观看线视频 | 九九啪 | 国产手机在线观看视频 | 在线观看日韩www视频免费 | 国产午夜精品久久久久免费视小说 | 点击进入毛片免费观看 | 久在线精品视频 | 91视频久久 | 在线观看国产精品日本不卡网 | 色老99久久九九爱精品69堂 | 暧暧视频在线观看免费 | 国产成人精品久久 | 99re热视频这里只有精品5 | 男女日批视频在线永久观看 | 久久午夜精品 | 亚洲国产成人久久综合一 | 国产精品女上位在线观看 | 看三级毛片 | 欧美国产三级 | 亚洲毛片在线观看 |