三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA

Kiev unrest death toll rises to 25

( Agencies ) Updated: 2014-02-19 16:36:01

Kiev unrest death toll rises to 25

Anti-government protesters receive medical treatment inside Mikhailovsky Zlatoverkhy Cathedral (St. Michael's golden-domed cathedral) in Kiev during the early hours February 19, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

KIEV - Ukrainian protesters poured on to a central Kiev square on Wednesday, preparing to confront police anew after the bloodiest day since the former Soviet republic, caught in a geopolitical struggle between Russia and the West, won its independence.

After hours of clashes, police had gained ground overnight in Independence Square, centre of three months of protests against President Viktor Yanukovich, and were occupying about a third of the square at 8 am on Wednesday.

The square resembled a battle-zone with black smoke and flames belching from a trade union building, used as an anti-government headquarters.

The Health Ministry, updating the casualty toll, said 25 people had been killed in the fighting in the capital, of which nine were police officers.

Many were killed by gunshot and hundreds of people were injured, with dozens in serious condition, police and opposition representatives said.

Police, protected by a barrier of shields, were destroying protesters' tents and anti-government posters on the eastern side of the square.

But protesters, many of them masked and in battle fatigues, were pouring onto the square from another direction and preparing to take on police for a second straight day.

As priests intoned prayers from a stage on the part of the square still held by protesters, young men in hard-hats were constructing elbow and knee pads - protection against baton blows. Others were pouring inflammable liquid into bottles - apparently to be used as petrol bombs.

Across the square people were using pickaxes to tear up cobblestones to use them as projectiles against police.

"They can come in their thousands but we will not give in. We simply don't have anywhere to go. We will stay until victory and will hold the Maidan until the end," said a 44-year-old from the western region of Ternopil who gave only his first name of Volodymyr.

The Maidan is the local name for Independence Square.

"We will stay until victory. We want our children to grow up in a normal country where there are civilised laws not the laws of a prison colony," said Vitaly, aged 36.

Kiev unrest death toll rises to 25

Riot police move in against Kiev protest camp

Kiev unrest death toll rises to 25

Ukraine protesters end city hall occupation

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next Page

Most Popular
Special
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美一级黄 | 国产tv在线观看 | 国产免费网站看v片元遮挡 国产免费自拍 | 欧美日韩视频在线观看高清免费网站 | 538prom精品视频在放免费 | 中文字幕日韩哦哦哦 | 日韩欧美精品综合一区二区三区 | 久久香蕉国产线看观看99 | 国语自产拍在线观看7m | 亚洲精品14p | 小泽玛利亚在线精品一区二区 | 日本三级带日本三级带黄国产 | 日韩欧美黄色大片 | 91手机在线观看 | 久久ri精品高清一区二区三区 | 国产精品99久久 | www.91在线播放 | 亚洲黄站| 伊人激情久久综合中文字幕 | 国产区综合 | 久草网视频在线 | 国产成人精品本亚洲 | 宅男视频污在线看 | 欧美日韩一区二区在线视频播放 | 国内精品福利在线视频 | 国产二区在线播放 | 中文字幕在线播放量 | 黄色国产精品 | 成人看片黄a免费看视频 | 黄色片一级视频 | 国产精彩视频 | 欧美夜夜| 国产亚洲欧美在线视频 | 亚洲在线高清 | 午夜免费福利不卡网址92 | 日韩美女一级毛片 | 久久综合亚洲一区二区三区 | 欧美伦理三级在线播放影院 | 亚洲欧美中日韩 | 色老头一级毛片 | 国产人免费人成免费视频 |