三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA
World / Europe

German minister to quit over porn inquiry against MP

(Agencies) Updated: 2014-02-14 21:31

German minister to quit over porn inquiry against MP

German Chancellor Angela Merkel (R) and then Interior Minister Hans-Peter Friedrich attend a demography conference at the Chancellery in Berlin in this April 24, 2012 file photo. [Photo/Agencies]

BERLIN - A senior minister in German Chancellor Angela Merkel's cabinet?offered to resign on Friday for having warned the Social Democratic party about an inquiry against an SPD lawmaker for possessing child pornography, something the MP has denied.

The turmoil over the possible leaking of confidential information from prosecutors to legislator Sebastian Edathy has been front-page news and could destabilize the two-month-old coalition government in Europe's biggest economy.

Agriculture Minister Hans-Peter Friedrich, a member of Merkel's party who was interior minister at the time of the incident in October, informed SPD chairman Sigmar Gabriel that prosecutors were investigating Edathy.

Edathy resigned from parliament last week, citing health reasons. On his Facebook page the 44-year-old politician has denied having any child pornography in his possession.

Friedrich said he believed he acted in accordance with the law by notifying the centre-left SPD, which was in coalition talks with conservative Merkel at the time. But if prosecutors take a different view, he said he would be ready to step down.

"I acted to the best of my knowledge when I informed SPD chairman Sigmar Gabriel. I was convinced that I acted correctly both politically and legally," Friedrich said in a statement read out by his spokesman, Jens Teschke.

"If the prosecutor has a different view and starts an investigation into me, I'll step down."

The prosecutor in Hanover complained at a separate news conference that information about the investigation into Edathy had been leaked in Merkel's government as well as in the SPD. The interior minister is usually informed about investigations.

"We are stunned," said Hanover prosecutor Joerg Froehlich, confirming for the first time that Edathy was being investigated on suspicion of possessing child pornography. His apartment was raided this week.

Froehlich added that Edathy appeared to have been given advance warning of the investigation, complicating it. German media said relevant information on Edathy's computers had been destroyed. "We're hopelessly behind," said the prosecutor.

Public prosecutors in Berlin were examining whether to start an investigation into Friedrich for possible breach of confidentiality relating to the investigation into Edathy.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: www成人免费观看网站 | 亚欧在线精品免费观看一区 | 97国产在线观看 | 午夜性视频播放免费视频 | 成人国产在线视频 | 亚洲一区二区在线免费观看 | 高清xx另类麻豆性色生活片 | 色综合久久综合中文小说 | 性欧美巨大极品videos | 大象焦伊人久久综合网色视 | 日韩大片免费观看 | 国产高清在线看免费视频观 | 五月国产综合视频在线观看 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合在线一区二区三区 | 永久免费视频网站在线观看 | 日本a黄| 国产黄色免费看 | 亚洲天堂精品视频 | 一级做a爱视频 | 免费观看性欧美毛片 | 草操影院 | 乡村乱妇一级毛片 | 国产综合久久一区二区三区 | 成人免费网址在线 | 亚洲欧美中日韩 | 国产成人h综合亚洲欧美在线 | 大学生一级毛片高清版 | 国内在线观看精品免费视频 | 亚洲成在线观看 | 国产最新自拍 | 欧美一区视频 | 色婷婷亚洲五月色综合色 | 92看片淫黄大片看国产片 | 欧美日一区二区三区 | 久青草视频免费视频播放线路1 | 韩国黄色一级 | 日本久久久久亚洲中字幕 | 国产在线综合视频 | 国产影院在线观看 | 亚洲精品国产福利片 | 一区二区视频免费观看 |