三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

中文USEUROPEAFRICAASIA
World / Middle East

US, Russia pledge to unblock Syria talks

(Agencies) Updated: 2014-02-14 09:31

US, Russia pledge to unblock Syria talks

UN-Arab League envoy for Syria Lakhdar Brahimi addresses a news conference at the United Nations European headquarters in Geneva Feb 13, 2014. The United States and Russia have pledged to help unblock stalled negotiations between Syria's two warring sides, international mediator Brahimi said on Thursday. [Photo/Agencies]



GENEVA - The United States and Russia have pledged to help unblock stalled
US, Russia pledge to unblock Syria talks

Brahimi says no breakthrough in Syria talks

negotiations between Syria's two warring sides, international mediator Lakhdar Brahimi said on Thursday.

Brahimi held a two-hour meeting with US Under Secretary of State Wendy Sherman and Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov to try to salvage faltering peace talks between the opposition and Syrian government.

"They have kindly reaffirmed their support for what we are trying to do and promised that they will help both here and in their capitals and elsewhere to unblock the situation for us because until now we are not making much progress in this process," Brahimi told a news conference in Geneva.

Brahimi said that no new confidence-building measures - such as prisoner releases or agreement on access to besieged areas - had been discussed during the round that began between the opposition and Syrian government on Monday.

Asked whether positions had narrowed, he said: "I think they are a little bit more familiar with the presence of the other side. I don't think any friendships have developed yet."

"Failure is always staring at us in the face. As far as the United Nations is concerned we will certainly not leave one stone unturned if there is a possibility to move forward. If there isn't, we will say so," he said.

A US official in Geneva said that the meeting with Brahimi and Gatilov had focused on "several tough issues", adding: "The hard work of this diplomacy continues, and the United States will continue to support this work going forward."

Related readings:

Syria talks to continue on Geneva Communique

Syria talks bring offer of exit from siege of Homs

Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 伊人影院在线观看视频 | 濑亚美莉vs黑人欧美视频 | 美国a级| 亚洲欧洲一区二区三区 | 性香港xxxxx免费视频播放 | 奇米亚洲春色 | 国产高清一 | 亚洲黄色免费在线观看 | 国产成 人 综合 亚洲绿色 | 亚洲国产成人久久一区久久 | 欧美日产国产亚洲综合图区一 | 国产欧美亚洲精品第二区首页 | 91插插插插插| 欧美一级特黄aaaaaaa在线观看 | 精品毛片免费看 | 韩国深夜福利视频19禁在线观看 | 日韩字幕无线乱码 | 欧美一级做a爰片久毛片 | 在线欧美v日韩v国产精品v | 日本免费的一级绿象 | 免费看一级视频 | 麻豆成人在线 | 我要看黄色特级黄色录像 | 成人免费久久精品国产片久久影院 | 日本视频中文字幕一区二区 | 制服丝袜中文在线 | 成人午夜免费视频毛片 | 91精品国产综合成人 | 久草资源福利 | 亚洲一区二区三区网站 | 韩国免费毛片在线看 | 综合激情区视频一区视频二区 | 欧美精品一区二区三区在线播放 | 国产极品视频 | 黄色a级片在线观看 | 中国黄色片网站 | 永久精品免费影院在线观看网站 | 国产乱人视频在线看 | 国产欧美日韩精品第一区 | 在线免费一区 | 欧美一区二区三区婷婷月色 |