三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Africa

French hostage in Nigeria free - Elysee

Agencies | Updated: 2013-11-17 21:07

PARIS - A French man has been freed almost a year after he was kidnapped in Nigeria by Islamist militants, President Francois Hollande's office said on Sunday.

A source close to the French government told Reuters the hostage, Francis Collomp, who is over 60, had escaped, but a source in the French foreign ministry denied that.

Collomp was seized when about 30 gunmen stormed his compound on December 19 in the northern Nigerian town of Rimi, close to the Niger border where al Qaeda's North African wing, al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), operates.

"The president expresses his gratitude to the Nigerian authorities, with whom French authorities have collaborated closely on this decisive action," Hollande's statement said.

A diplomatic source told Reuters Collomp was weak and had lost a lot of weight but was not injured.

Nigeria's defence spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Four French hostages kidnapped in Niger by AQIM, were released on October 29 after three years in captivity.

Seven other French nationals are being held hostage in Syria, Mali and Nigeria.

In September, Collomp - an engineer at French renewable energy firm Vergnet - asked for help in a three-minute video posted on a jihadi website.

Ansaru, the militant group that kidnapped him, said soon after his abduction that he had been taken in retaliation for France's military action against jihadi insurgents in nearby Mali and its ban on wearing the full-face veil.

Britain has put Ansaru on its official "terrorist group" list, saying it is aligned with al Qaeda and was behind the kidnapping of a British national and a Italian who were killed last year during a failed rescue attempt.

The group is thought to have loose ties to the better-known Islamist militant sect Boko Haram, which has killed thousands in a four-year-long insurgency focused mostly on Nigerian security forces, religious targets and politicians.

Boko Haram and splinter groups like Ansaru pose the biggest security threat in Africa's second biggest economy and top oil exporter, a major supplier to the Europe, Brazil and India.

French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, who is accompanying Hollande on a state visit to Israel, will immediately fly to Nigeria to receive Collomp, the Elysee said.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久国产欧美另类久久久 | 日韩中文字幕精品视频在线 | 影音先锋5566中文源资源 | 免费高清观看青青草原 | 欧美成人免费在线视频 | 欧美一级一一特黄 | 亚洲国产成人精品久久 | 狼人香蕉国产在线视频 | 看一级特黄a大片国产 | 能看毛片的网址 | 欧美xxxx性疯狂bbbb | 欧美一级特级毛片 | 日韩黄 | 亚洲成人偷拍自拍 | 国产欧美亚洲精品第3页在线 | 成人免费毛片一区二区三区 | 曰本黄色毛片 | 色中文 | 特级av毛片免费观看 | 成人做爰免费视频免费看 | 日韩黄色免费观看 | 久久免费国产精品一区二区 | 国产精品lululu在线观看 | 成年网址网站在线观看 | 欧美毛片网 | 国产一区二区三区免费 | 999久久久精品视频在线观看 | 亚洲精品综合一区二区 | 亚洲视频在线观看网址 | 成年人激情网站 | 久久精品综合免费观看 | 一级一级人与动毛片 | 欧美成人亚洲欧美成人 | 99国产成+人+综合+亚洲 欧美 | 亚洲黄频 | 欧美国产在线观看 | 亚洲视频第一页 | 亚洲国产人久久久成人精品网站 | 成年人网址在线观看 | 免费看黄色三级毛片 | 久久精品国产99国产精品亚洲 |