三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

ROK wants to hold inter-Korean dialogue next week

Xinhua | Updated: 2013-06-06 18:53

SEOUL -?The?Republic of?Korea said Thursday it wants to hold a ministerial-level dialogue with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea on June 12 in Seoul in response to DPRK's proposal to hold official talks on reopening a joint industrial zone, according to Yonhap news agency.

"(The government) suggests ministerial-level South-North talks on June 12 in Seoul in order to resolve issues of the Kaesong Industrial Complex, the Mt. Kumgang resort and separated families," Unification Minister Ryoo Kihl-jae told a news conference.

"We positively view the North's acceptance today of what our government has insistently proposed," said the chief of the ministry dealing with inter-Korean affairs.

Seoul was responding to an offer made by the DPRK earlier in the day to hold inter-governmental talks.?The ROK?has repeatedly called for negotiations over the suspended joint industrial venture in the DPRK's border town of Kaesong. Pyongyang told Seoul to pick a time and venue for the dialogue.

Ryoo also called on the DPRK to restart the communication channels in order to hold preparatory negotiations for next week's ministerial talks. "I hope holding the talks becomes an opportunity for inter-Korean relations to develop under mutual trust," he said.

The Ministry of Unification said in statement earlier that the?ROK's government views the latest proposal by the DPRK in a positive light.

"We hope the talks will become an opportunity to help forge trust," the statement said.

The DPRK proposed holding talks with?the ROK?on issues including the normalization of the operation in the Kaesong Industrial Zone (KIZ) and the resumption of tour of Mt. Kumgang, the official KCNA news agency reported.

The proposal was made by the DPRK's Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea (CPRK) in a special statement issued by its spokesman.

"We propose holding talks between authorities of the north and the south for the normalization of the operation in the KIZ and the resumption of tour of Mt. Kumgang on the occasion of the anniversary of the June 15 joint declaration," said the statement.

The June 15 declaration was issued at the historic 2000 summit meeting between late South Korean President Kim Dae-jung and DPRK leader Kim Jong-il. It led to a period of rapprochement between the two sides that saw large scale bilateral cooperation and the promotion of economic ties.

In the statement, the CPRK also proposed realizing joint events to mark the 13th anniversary of the June 15 declaration and jointly commemorating the 41st anniversary of the July 4 joint statement on peaceful reunification in the presence of the authorities of both sides.

 

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费观看日本高清a毛片 | 日韩免费在线视频 | 国产 欧美 日韩在线 | 国产欧美亚洲精品第3页在线 | 成年网址网站在线观看 | 国产一区二区三区四区五区六区 | 夜夜爽日日澡人人 | 国内自拍网址 | 你懂的在线免费视频 | 精品久久国产 | 激情视频亚洲 | 日韩经典在线 | 国产日韩高清一区二区三区 | 特级av毛片免费观看 | 黑人巨大系列在线播放 | 婷婷色综合久久五月亚洲 | 欧美一区二区在线 | 亚州在线播放 | 国产草莓视频入口免费网站 | 亚洲精品久中文字幕 | 999jjj在线播放 | 精品哟啊呦v视频在线观看 精品哟哟国产在线观看 | 一级毛片女学护士 | 免费观看欧美性一级 | 亚洲国产成人综合 | 宅宅午夜亚洲精品 | 亚洲综合美腿丝国产一区 | 色天天天综合色天天碰 | 性午夜| 亚洲五月花 | 国产成人高清精品免费5388密 | 国产超薄肉色丝袜的免费网站 | www.国产精品| 欧美成人精品一区二三区在线观看 | 亚洲无圣光一区二区 | 免费观看国产一区二区三区 | 欧洲在线免费视频 | 久久精品国产半推半就 | 日韩不卡一级毛片免费 | 国产精品久久久久久久hd | 国产大片免费观看资源 |