三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / Asia-Pacific

Philippine President rejects calls for gun ban

(Xinhua) Updated: 2013-01-09 18:32

MANILA - Philippine President Benigno S. Aquino III rejected Wednesday calls for a total gun ban in the country.

Aquino, in an interview, said that strict implementation of the law is more important than imposing a total gun ban, which will only benefit the outlaws.

"It sounds nice, the total gun ban, but the 'total' does not happen because the outlaw will not (surrender their arms)," he said.

There were proposals for the imposition of a total gun ban in the country following a shooting rampage in northern Philippine province of Cavite last week where eight people, including the suspect, were killed and scores were wounded, and the death of a seven-year old girl in Caloocan City who was hit by a stray bullet during the New Year's Eve.

Aquino, a gun enthusiast, justified that law abiding citizens need gun to protect themselves from criminals.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久草在线精品 | 国产99福利视频在线 | 国产黄频 | 在线免费黄色网址 | 久草久热| 一区二区3区免费视频 | 综合欧美视频一区二区三区 | 欧美黑人性大免费高清视频 | 一级毛片aaaaaa视频免费看 | 一级毛片一级毛片a毛片欧美 | 四虎现在的网址入口2022 | 在线看片h站 | 久久精品这里精品 | 一色综合 | 特级一级全黄毛片免费 | 永久福利视频 | 亚洲妇熟xxxxx妇色黄 | 久久免费视频7 | 中文字幕无线码欧美成人 | 污在线观看 | 国产日本高清 | 国产男女性特黄录像 | 国产在线观看入口 | 91精品欧美一区二区三区 | 亚洲免费观看在线视频 | 欧美久久一区二区三区 | 国产www | 久久精品视频在线观看 | 日本a一级毛片免费观看 | 欧美日韩国产人成在线观看 | 视频在线观看免费播放www | 黄色片免费播放 | 性xxxxxxx18老师 | 国产成人国产在线观看入口 | 久久香蕉国产线看免费 | fc2成年免费共享视频网站 | 亚洲图片一区二区 | 性刺激视频在线观看免费 | 91网站视频在线观看 | 谁有免费的黄色网址 | 日本一区二区三区高清福利视频 |