三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
World / US and Canada

Death toll in Guatemalan quake rises to 52

(Xinhua) Updated: 2012-11-09 09:21

GUATEMALA CITY - Guatemalan President Otto Perez Molina on Thursday confirmed that the death toll of the 7.4-magnitude earthquake rose to 52, 22 people remain missing, and 1.2 million others were affected.

"The number of people (dead) is rising, officially we have 52 dead, 22 missing, and rescue workers are searching the rubble," Molina told a press conference at the National Coordinator for Disaster Reduction (Conrad).

Death toll in Guatemalan quake rises to 52

Guatemalan President Otto Perez Molina (R) visits an area affected by an earthquake in Palestina De Los Altos, in the Quetzaltenago region, about 230 km, from Guatemala City, Nov 8, 2012. [Photo/Agencies]

The president also declared three days of national mourning for the quake victims.

According to the president, 70 aftershocks have been recorded in the last 24 hours, and data from the Institute of Seismology showed that the earthquake have not released all the energy so more aftershocks are expected in the coming hours.

He said that the most worrying situation is cracking in several roads and mountains of western Guatemala, and recommended citizens not to travel in these regions, saying "I'm about to sign the decree to declare a state of calamity in the affected departments."

According to official figures, 5,251 house were damaged, 2,962 people were evacuated and 752 people now live in shelters.

The Conrad said that among the damaged houses, 554 homes were completely destroyed, 2,263 were uninhabitable, 2,000 have some sort of damage, 180 at risk of falling and 138 with minor damage.

So far the Guatemalan government has sent 44 tons of humanitarian aid to San Marcos province, the hardest hit area, and other provinces affected by the violent earthquake, which rocked the Pacific coast of the country on Wednesday.

On Feb 4, 1976, a 7.5-magnitude earthquake left nearly 23,000 people dead, 76,000 wounded and more than a million people homeless in Guatemala.

Death toll in Guatemalan quake rises to 52

Two men walk past damaged houses after a 7.4-magnitude earthquake struck on Wednesday on the streets of San Marcos, in the San Marcos region, about 250 km south of Guatemala City, Nov 8, 2012. [Photo/Agencies]

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本色图在线 | 大片黄色| 特级黄色一级片 | 91影院在线 | 免费自拍视频 | 伊甸园精品视频网站 | 国产日韩不卡免费精品视频 | 久久成人国产精品免费 | 欧洲性大片xxxxx久久久 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区www | 国产黄色免费 | 伊人999| 免费毛片在线视频 | 国产在线观a免费观看 | 一级片在线观看视频 | 手机在线观看黄色 | 一区二区三区免费视频播放器 | 黑人操亚洲女人视频 | www.黄色网.com | 欧美成人观看视频在线 | 国产精品免费看久久久香蕉 | a级黄色毛片三 | 一区二区免费播放 | 国产午夜精品一区二区三区不卡 | 免费高清黄色 | 国产精品欧美一区二区三区 | 中文字幕久久乱码一区二区 | 国产美女福利视频 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区四区 | 国产欧美日韩精品第一区 | 色网站综合| 99亚洲视频| 91亚洲国产系列精品第56页 | 最近免费中文在线视频 | 亚洲影院在线观看 | 欧美特黄特刺激a一级淫片 欧美特黄高清免费观看的 欧美爱片 | 亚洲高清国产一线久久 | 中文字幕无线码欧美成人 | 国产精品大白天新婚身材 | 国产欧美在线观看 | 182tv成人午夜在线观看 |