三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

   

Venezuela army on high alert, Colombia embassy closed

(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-03-03 06:52

CARACAS -- Venezuela's president, Hugo Chavez, on Sunday formally ordered the nation's armed forces to be on high alert, the closure of Venezuela's embassy in Colombia and the mobilization of the nation's armed forces to the Colombia border.

Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez speaks during his weekly broadcast "Alo Presidente" in Caracas March 2, 2008. Chavez on Sunday formally ordered the nation's armed forces to be on high alert. [Agencies]

"We are at a state of alertness. I am putting Venezuela on alert and we will support Ecuador," Chavez told his regular Sunday broadcast Alo Presidente. "Defense minister: move 10 battalions to the Colombia-Venezuela border. Tank battalions, military aircraft: deploy!" he ordered.

Related readings:
 Freed Colombian lawmakers welcomed by Chavez
 Colombian rebels free hostages

During the same broadcast, Chavez strongly condemned the killing of Luis Edgar Devia, better known by the alias Raul Reyes, who was the de facto foreign minister for the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC), that nation's largest armed rebel group.

The Colombian army killed Devia in Ecuadorian territory. Ecuador responded with a protest letter sent via diplomatic channels.

Chavez told the broadcast audience that he had received a phone call from Ecuador's president, Rafael Correa, in which Correa said he had recalled Ecuador's ambassador to Colombia and ordered the mobilization of troops to Ecuador's northern border with Colombia.

"Let all diplomatic officials return. We are in a state of alert and we will back Ecuador in whatever circumstance," Chavez added.

He said that Colombia's military leaders had recognized that they had deliberately invaded Ecuadorian territory, something that is extremely serious. It could be the start of a South American war," he said.

Chavez also said that he would not take part in the next South American Union of Nations meeting set for late March in Colombia's capital Bogota.

Chavez went on to describe Colombia's president, Alvaro Uribe, as a criminal. "Not only is he a liar, a mafia boss, a paramilitary who leads a narco-government and leads a government that is a lackey of the United States ..., he leads a band of criminals from his palace."

Venezuela shares 2,219 kilometers of border with Colombia. From August to November last year, Chavez took part in mediations between the Colombian government and the FARC, which led to the release of hostages in the early part of this year. However, Uribe fired Chavez from the mediation role for allegedly breaking protocol.



Related Stories  
Top World News  
Today's Top News  
Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
主站蜘蛛池模板: 999久久精品国产 | 免费一级做a爰片性视频 | 国产区在线免费观看 | 色婷婷欧美 | 羞羞答答www网址进入在线观看 | 亚洲国产一区二区三区四区五区 | 日韩a无v码在线播放免费 | 2021精品综合久久久久 | 一级片a| 免费视频久久 | 亚洲高清综合 | 尤物在线影院点击进入 | 国产日韩欧美三级 | 欧美激情二区三区 | 亚洲国产视频一区 | 国产成人精彩在线视频50 | 久久精品中文字幕不卡一二区 | 日本三级3本三级带黄 | 一级aaaaaa毛片免费 | 青青在线成人免费视频 | 久久综合九色综合欧洲色 | 日本特黄特色大片免费视频 | 成年视频xxxxx免费播放软件 | 九九热视频免费 | 欧美成人午夜精品免费福利 | 91专区在线观看 | 日本xxwwwxxxx| 欧美特级毛片a够爽 | 黄色网址在线看 | 国产成人精品一区二区免费视频 | 成人淫片 | 亚欧日韩毛片在线看免费网站 | 国产欧美在线观看视频 | a级精品国产片在线观看 | 日本v片免费一区二区三区 日本wwwwwxxxxx | 久久99国产精品久久99无号码 | 国产成人剧情 | 欧美视频 亚洲视频 | 伦理一区二区 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕在线不卡 | 久久爱www成人 |