三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Yanks open vault to sign Ellsbury

Updated: 2013-12-05 07:14
By Associated Press in New York ( China Daily)

Free agent bolts Boston for 7-year deal worth $153 million

Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with the Boston Red Sox, has reached an agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said on Tuesday night.

Ellsbury is the second major free-agent addition in the Yankees' offseason rebuilding. He was to take a physical in New York on Wednesday, the person said, speaking on condition of anonymity because no statements were authorized.

The Yankees have also been negotiating with Choo Shin-soo, who like Ellsbury is represented by agent Scott Boras.

Earlier on Tuesday, New York finalized an $85 million, five-year contract with All-Star catcher Brian McCann.

There is a long history of stars moving from Beantown to the Big Apple during their careers. Babe Ruth was the most famous, and Roger Clemens, Wade Boggs and Johnny Damon followed.

Ellsbury, who turned 30 in September, led the majors with 52 stolen bases despite being hobbled late in the season by a broken right foot. The lefty-hitting leadoff man batted .298 with nine homers and 53 RBIs.

Ellsbury's deal includes a $21 million option for the 2021 season, with a $5 million buyout. If the option is exercised, the deal would be worth $169 million over eight years.

The move raises New York's luxury tax payroll to $138 million for 10 players. The Yankees hope to get under the $189 million tax threshold next season, which includes about $177 million for salaries for the 40-man roster.

New York also has been speaking with the agents for Robinson Cano, their All-Star second baseman. The Yankees, who rebuffed his request for a 10-year deal worth more than $300 million, believe he has been in talks with the Seattle Mariners.

Ellsbury won a pair of World Series titles with the Red Sox and was an All-Star in 2011.

McCann, a seven-time All-Star, is to be introduced at a news conference on Thursday at Yankee Stadium. He receives $17 million in each of the next five seasons, and the Yankees have a $15 million option for 2019 with no buyout.

The option becomes McCann's if he has at least 1,000 plate appearances combined in 2017 and 2018, has at least 90 starts at catcher in 2018 and does not end the 2018 season on the disabled list.

McCann, who turns 30 in February, hit .256 with 20 homers and 57 RBIs in 102 games with the Atlanta Braves last season, when he missed the first month following surgery on his right shoulder.

He has a .277 average in nine big league seasons with 176 homers and 661 RBIs.

Following the departure of Russell Martin last offseason, Yankees catchers combined for a .213 average, eight homers and 43 RBIs, according to STATS, down from .220, 22 and 64 in 2012.

"We feel we have made a significant improvement to a key position, while adding a high-character presence to our clubhouse," Yankees managing general partner Hal Steinbrenner said.

"Our work this offseason has just begun, but we feel this is an important step towards what will be an exciting and rewarding 2014 season for our fans."

(China Daily 12/05/2013 page24)

8.03K
 
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品无 | 中文字幕一区在线播放 | 国产97色在线 | 亚洲 | 99视频有精品 | 免费在线一级毛片 | 大陆1区二区三区 | 黄色毛片视频免费 | 中国日本欧美韩国18 | 免费一级特黄特色大片∵黄 | 久草视频网 | 特级做a爰片毛片免费看一区 | 最新国产精品视频 | 日本不卡毛片一二三四 | 久热青青青在线视频精品 | 中文一区二区视频 | 91porn成人精品| 欧美黄色特级视频 | 青青艹视频在线 | 国产91欧美| 一级毛片免费观看不卡的 | 久久精品国产74国产 | 日韩中文字幕网 | 中文字幕有码热在线视频 | 欧美日韩中文亚洲v在线综合 | 精品国精品国产自在久国产不卡 | 中文字幕在线精品视频万部 | 性a视频| 91网址在线观看 | 欧美极品妇xxxxxbbbbb | 亚洲已满18点击进入在线观看 | 国产最新网址 | 国产永久免费视频 | 六月婷婷在线 | 麻豆传媒入口直接进入免费版 | 欧美啪啪网站 | 五月天婷婷网亚洲综合在线 | 曰批免费视频播放在线看片二 | 国产一区二区三区免费视频 | 欧美一级毛片免费网站 | 最新毛片网 | 亚洲第一网站 |