三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Top Stories

Launches lead to ban on imports

By Zhang Yunbi (China Daily) Updated: 2017-08-15 09:21

China complies with UN resolution, halts DPRK coal, iron, lead, seafood

Starting on Tuesday, China "completely prohibits" imports of coal, iron, iron ore, lead and seafood from the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, the Ministry of Commerce and General Administration of Customs said.

The joint announcement on Monday said Beijing issued the ban to fulfill United Nations Security Council Resolution 2371, which targets Pyongyang's intercontinental ballistic missile tests in July.

Observers noted that the ban has gone further than a February statement by the Ministry of Commerce, which responded to an earlier Security Council resolution on the DPRK and announced China's suspension of coal imports from the DPRK for the rest of this year.

China's total imports from the DPRK have seen a drastic drop from March to June, and the country "has strictly abided" by the past Security Council resolutions, General Administration of Customs spokesman Huang Songping said last month.

Zhang Liangui, an expert on Korean studies at the Party School of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, said it is natural to see China, a permanent member of the Security Council, honor the resolution in a substantial way after voting for it.

The ban could be viewed as a signal to urge Pyongyang to adjust its policies regarding its nuclear and missile programs, Zhang said.

Wang Junsheng, a researcher of Asia-Pacific studies at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, warned that the situation is "entering a bottleneck stage" as there is not enough readiness from either Washington or Pyongyang to tone down their rhetoric and barbs. Beijing and Washington have remained in contact over the peninsula situation. A phone conversation on Saturday between President Xi Jinping and US President Donald Trump touched on the issue.

Joseph Dunford, chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, is visiting the Republic of Korea, and his trip also includes Japan and China, the Associated Press reported on Monday.

"We are seeking a peaceful resolution to the crisis," said Dunford, who also met with ROK President Moon Jae-in.

Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said on Monday that it is hoped all parties concerned consider the constructive proposals made by China.

It further is hoped the parties seek a breakthrough and viable ways to resume dialogue on the issue, Hua said at a daily news conference in Beijing.

Earlier this month, Washington threatened potential retaliatory trade measures against China if the country failed to pressure Pyongyang.

In response, Hua said trade and the Korean Peninsula are two separate issues and the two countries should reinforce cooperation on them. "It's not appropriate to use one issue as a tool to keep pressure on the other issue," Hua said.

In another development, Assistant Foreign Minister Kong Xuanyou has taken a concurrent post of China's special representative on Korean Peninsula affairs, according to Kong's updated profile on the foreign ministry's website.

Kong was to replace Wu Dawei, a former vice-foreign minister who served as the country's top envoy on the peninsula issue since 2010.

Before taking over Wu's job, Kong's areas of responsibility included Asia, treaty and law, boundary and ocean affairs as well as consular affairs.

zhangyunbi@chinadaily.com.cn

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线国产一区二区 | 精品国产一级在线观看 | 黄色毛片视频 | 一区二区三区免费 | 日本一区二区三区高清福利视频 | 日本成熟老妇乱 | 日韩久久精品视频 | 国产欧美二区三区 | 免费jizz在线播放视频 | 亚洲 欧美 激情 另类 自拍 | 看黄色毛片 | 日本韩国中文字幕毛片 | 免费国产高清精品一区在线 | 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看 | 天天拍夜夜添久久精品中文 | 精品香蕉99久久久久网站 | 国产日韩欧美中文字幕 | 亚洲日韩中文字幕 | 午夜视频在线观看视频 | 国产成人激烈叫床视频 | 精品哟哟哟国产在线不卡 | 青青青青久久久久国产的 | 99日韩精品| 青草伊伊 | 性做爰片免费视频毛片中文ilo | 国产美女一区 | 色婷五月综激情亚洲综合 | 国产免费91| 久久久亚洲精品国产 | 久久久久久久岛国免费播放 | 亚瑟福利视频在线观看 | 婷婷色六月| 亚洲七七久久精品中文国产 | 黄片毛片免费观看 | 色婷婷综合和线在线 | 久久婷婷色一区二区三区 | 欧美日本一道本 | 欧美精品黄页在线观看大全 | 国产精品一区二区三区免费视频 | 国产在线黄色 | 青草视频网 |