三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Across America

Hooligans not on Infantino's radar

By Agence France-Presse in Doha, Qatar (China Daily) Updated: 2017-02-18 07:52

FIFA president Gianni Infantino said on Thursday he was not worried about hooliganism at next year's Russia World Cup, amid growing fears the tournament could be blighted by fan violence.

Speaking in Qatar following a FIFA executive summit meeting, Infantino also said that soccer's governing body has not asked Russian Deputy Prime Minister Vitaly Mutko to resign as the tournament's chief organizer.

"I am not concerned about trouble and violence in 2018," Infantino said on the sidelines of the meeting.

"I have full confidence in the Russian authorities and they are taking this matter very, very seriously."

Infantino said Russian organizers had been in touch with FIFA, UEFA and the organizers of Euro 2016 in France, where Russian and English fans clashed in bloody street battles, leading to the expulsion of several Russians.

He added that Russia was a "welcoming country, which wants to celebrate football".

Infantino's comments came ahead of the British broadcast of a television documentary in which Russian hardline fans are threaten trouble against English fans who travel to the World Cup.

The hooligans warn the 2018 World Cup will be a "festival of violence".

"I would also be wary of spreading rumors about hooligans," said Infantino.

There are also concerns about Mutko, who has faced questions about his role as head of the Russia 2018 organizing committee after being linked to the doping of Russian athletes.

Mutko has denied any link to the scandal, which a report by a World Anti-Doping Agency investigator said was "state sponsored".

He is also seeking a new place on the FIFA council in a vote in April and must pass an integrity check.

Asked whether he has pressed for Mutko's resignation as head of the Russian World Cup committee, Infantino said: "No."

The FIFA president was more open about the prospect of countries sharing the hosting of the World Cup finals from 2026 on, when the tournament will expand to 48 teams.

"For 2026, now we are starting the bidding process, we took already some important decisions," Infantino said.

"We will encourage co-hosting of the World Cup. We need FIFA to show we are reasonable and we have to think about sustainability long-term.

"If you think about the World Cup and the requirements we are putting on countries, there are really only a few countries in the world that can comply.

"It is perfectly in line with our sustainability and legacy to maybe bring together two, three, four countries who can jointly present a project with three, four, five stadiums each."

Infantino added that hosting countries should "preferably" be located close to one other, which has already increased speculation about a joint North American bid for 2026.

Hooligans not on Infantino's radar

Crowd violence was an issue at Euro 2016 in France, leading to bloody street clashes between Russian and English fans. File

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 哪里可以看黄色播放免费 | 五月天六月婷婷开心激情 | 五月天婷婷激情网 | 丁香婷婷综合五月六月 | 国产成人精品综合久久久 | 久久黄色视屏 | 国产在线激情 | 久久视频精品53在线观看 | 亚洲综合福利 | 全黄a免费一级毛片人人爱 全黄一级裸片视频在线观看 | 在线视频自拍 | 欧美精品免费线视频观看视频 | 亚洲精品国产第一区第二区国 | 老师的丰满大乳奶水视频 | 日韩不卡一区二区 | 看真人视频一一级毛片 | 军营里娇喘呻吟声乳 | 日韩欧美中文字幕出 | 91青青国产在线观看免费 | 欧美一级毛片免费看高清 | 国产精品理论片在线观看 | 精品中文字幕在线观看 | 欧美在线视频一区二区三区 | 国产精品一区二区四区 | 国产精品视频免费观看 | 性生活视频黄色 | 色综合中文字幕 | 免费国产不卡午夜福在线 | 国产亚洲一区二区三区 | 性做爰片免费视频毛片中文ilo | 日本一级淫片a 免费播放口 | 亚洲欧洲无码一区二区三区 | 国产一级生活片 | 伦在线 | 日本久久视频 | 免费看a| 99久久免费看精品国产一区 | 一区二区三区www | 日韩一区二区三区四区五区 | 国产欧美亚洲三区久在线观看 | 国产欧美成人免费观看视频 |