三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Top Stories

Plans reinforce medicine, food safety

By An Baijie (China Daily) Updated: 2017-02-05 14:50

State Council also protects migrant workers' right to prompt payment

The State Council, China's Cabinet, approved two important five-year plans on Friday to enhance supervision of food and medicine safety amid the government's efforts to better protect public health.

The two plans, passed at an executive conference presided over by Premier Li Keqiang, outlined the government's blueprint for ensuring food and drug safety during the 13th Five-Year Plan (2016-20).

According to the plans, the government will keep a close eye on key areas such as schools and roadside vendors to ensure that the food they sell is safe. The authorities will enhance supervision guarding against excessive pesticide use and misuse of food additives.

The government will speed up the establishment procedures to make sure that all phases of medicine production and sales are retraceable, and the production and sale of counterfeit medicine will be severely punished.

Sample testing will cover all kinds of food, blood products, vaccines and essential medicines to improve risk surveillance and assessment, according to the plans.

The government will also speed up the amendment to the national standard on food safety and raise the safety standard of food, medicine and cosmetics.

The executive conference announced strict measures to protect the legal interests of migrant workers who were not paid by their employers.

Provincial governments will be held accountable for ensuring the timely payment of migrant workers. Provinces that produce large numbers of migrant workers are urged to help workers get their pay on time.

Companies that fail to pay wages promptly will be put on a blacklist that will be published at regular intervals. Their market access will be limited in the future.

"China has made impressive progress largely thanks to the effort and contribution by our migrant workers," the State Council said in a statement.

Huang Leping, director of Beijing Yilian Legal Aid and Research Center of Labor, said that Li has paid attention to the legal interests of migrant workers, showing the central government's concern over the suffering of the grassroots.

Those who refuse to pay the migrant workers should face tougher punishment in keeping with the Criminal Law, which rules that employers can face up to seven years imprisonment if they maliciously delay or refuse to pay workers, said Huang, whose NGO has helped more than 140,000 employees, mostly migrant workers, to protect their rights.

Compared with employees in many other occupations, such as teachers, migrant workers are more vulnerable to the infringement of their rights because they have little knowledge and few channels to safeguard their rights, he added.

anbaijie@chinadaily.com.cn

Plans reinforce medicine, food safety

Police officers in Linyi, Shandong province, help migrant workers get payment that had been withheld by their employers last month. Zhu Wutao / For China Daily

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产欧美在线 | 丁香天堂| 999jjj在线播放 | 国产91香蕉在线精品 | 免费观看色 | 91av国产精品| 免费观看性行为的视频网站 | 亚洲人成一区二区不卡 | 中国一级黄色毛片 | 日韩第六页 | 欧美久久超级碰碰碰二区三区 | 免费黄网大全 | 色狠狠婷婷97 | 黄色大片在线视频 | 男人和女人全黄一级毛片 | 久久久久99 | 日本精品中文字幕有码 | 久久国产成人精品麻豆 | 91精品国产欧美一区二区 | 日韩一区二区国色天香 | 国产精品伦子一区二区三区 | 成人久久精品一区二区三区 | 欧美另类z0zxi | 成人性开放大片 | 国产精品日韩高清在线蜜芽 | 国产精品所毛片视频 | 亚洲最大综合网 | 成人777777| 黄色一级片免费网站 | 91高清国产经典在线观看 | 日韩欧美一区二区三区不卡视频 | 免费久久一级欧美特大黄 | 黄图视频在线观看 | 色xxx| 清纯唯美亚洲综合 | 国产精品国产三级在线专区 | 手机在线一区二区三区 | 黄色片三| 特黄日韩免费一区二区三区 | 亚洲国产日韩a在线播放 | 免费国产小视频 |