三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Across America

Joint efforts called for in managing disputes

By An Baijie in Beijing (China Daily USA) Updated: 2017-01-09 10:35

China is willing to make joint efforts with the US incumbent and his new administration to manage disputes, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Friday, amid uncertainties regarding bilateral ties brought by the inauguration of US president-elect Donald Trump later this month.

Analysts said that after the Trump administration takes office on Jan 20, friction is likely between the world's two biggest economies in areas such as trade, and that this should be avoided because confrontation will harm both.

The Sino-US relationship can not only benefit both nations but also serve global peace and prosperity, spokesman Geng Shuang told a regular news conference in Beijing. The two countries must uphold the principles of non-conflict, non-confrontation, mutual trust and cooperation to achieve win-win results, he said.

Geng was speaking in response to an exit memo released on Thursday by US Secretary of State John Kerry, in which he said the US-China relationship is "the most consequential of our bilateral relationships in the world today".

"We have built on the positive and productive relationship that President Barack Obama established with President Xi Jinping to expand cooperation on a range of global challenges such as clean energy and health, including paradigm-shifting cooperation in reducing the threat of climate change," he said.

Though disagreements remain in areas including cybersecurity and maritime disputes, Kerry said, China and the US have worked together to increase stability in countries like Afghanistan, confront global health epidemics, and address development challenges.

On Thursday, Kerry made a telephone call to Foreign Minister Wang Yi and said that both the Democratic and Republican parties in the US remain committed to the one-China policy. That policy was challenged by Trump last month after he accepted a congratulatory call from Taiwan leader Tsai Ing-wen.

Ruan Zongze, vice-president of the China Institute of International Studies, said trade conflict is highly likely to break out between China and the US this year, given Trump's provocative remarks on trade concerning China. Trump has pledged to impose a 45 percent tariff on Chinese exports to the US.

However, Ruan said, it is impossible for China and the US to engage in all-out conflicts and confrontations because, as the world's top two economies, "neither could afford the consequences".w

anbaijie@chinadaily.com.cn

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 香蕉视频在线观看网址 | 美女扣下面流白浆丝袜 | 免费视频爰爱太爽了 | 俄罗斯小younv | 三级黄色免费 | 国产小视频在线观看免费 | 黄片毛片在线免费看 | 亚洲精品日韩一区二区 | 国产成人yy精品1024在线 | 久久免费国产精品一区二区 | 欧美午夜理伦三级在线观看 | 亚洲xx站 | 你懂的成人 | 三级理论中文字幕在线播放 | 精品久久久久久国产91 | 国产精品99久久久久久夜夜嗨 | 亚洲 欧美 国产 日韩 制服 bt | 国产在线观看91精品一区 | 欧美在线观看日韩欧美在线观看 | 香蕉国产一区二区 | 国产亚洲欧美在线播放网站 | 亚洲欧美在线综合 | 国产精品所毛片视频 | 国产911情侣拍拍在线播放 | 一区二区网站在线观看 | 亚洲视频一区二区 | 国产精品大全国产精品 | 长腿美女校花宿舍嗷嗷嗷大叫 | 午夜激情在线观看 | 高h喷水荡肉爽文np肉色文 | 国模无水印一区二区三区 | 精品视频一区二区三区免费 | 国产精品白丝喷水在线观看 | 亚洲一级片免费 | 黄色字幕网 | 最新69成人精品毛片 | 精品福利一区二区免费视频 | 欧美精品一级毛片 | 看黄视频在线观看 | 黄色小视频在线免费看 | 亚洲精品视频免费在线观看 |