三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

  Facebook
Home > Tips and Info

Experts suggest people avoid large gatherings or travel during holiday

By WANG XIAODONG ( China Daily)

Updated: 2021-01-06

Authorities and experts have urged the public to restrict unnecessary movement and gatherings during the Lunar New Year holiday to help prevent and control COVID-19 amid rising risks ahead of the annual peak travel season in China.

Local authorities have been instructed to encourage the avoidance of mass movement and gatherings during and around the Spring Festival holiday, which falls in mid-February this year. Measures may include encouraging employees to spend the holiday where they work instead of returning to their hometown, and persuading people to avoid travel abroad, according to the latest circular released by the central COVID-19 response task force.

It is recommended that private gatherings, including family banquets, be limited to 10 people. Epidemic control and prevention plans should be made before gatherings of more than 50 people, and COVID-19 prevention and control measures should be strictly carried out, the circular said.

Transport authorities should take measures to avoid mass gatherings of travelers at airports and bus and train stations while implementing epidemic control and prevention measures such as temperature testing. Major festival events involving a large number of people should be put under strict control and supervision to control epidemic risks, the circular said.

With a worsening global pandemic and falling temperatures in winter, COVID-19 infections have been rising in China in the past few days, with more cases reported in cities including Beijing, Dalian, Liaoning province, and Shijiazhuang, capital of Hebei province.

Faced with the increasing risks, experts are calling for strict precautions during the mass movement of people with the approach of the Spring Festival holiday. Hundreds of millions of people travel across China during and around the festival in normal years.

Feng Zijian, deputy director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said the movement of people should be put under control to some extent during and around Spring Festival to reduce COVID-19 epidemic risks.

"For example, unnecessary travel should be avoided, and people should not go to areas deemed as higher epidemic risks," he said on Tuesday.

"The public should be encouraged to stay in the city where they work during the festival."

Meanwhile, people with higher risks of infection should receive COVID-19 vaccinations ahead of the festival as a precaution, Feng said.

The public should continue taking strict precautions, including wearing masks, washing hands frequently and maintaining social distance, he said.

Zhang Boli, a member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and an expert in traditional Chinese medicine, said earlier that scattered COVID-19 outbreaks are almost unavoidable with the falling temperatures in winter, which make it easier for the novel coronavirus to survive. He called for the public to reduce gatherings and travel during and around Spring Festival.

Epidemic control and prevention in China is expected to improve significantly in spring following mass COVID-19 vaccination, he said.

Events
Copyright?2013 - Guiyang Municipal Internet Information Office All Rights Reserved.
京ICP備13028878號-7
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产人成精品免费视频 | 久久久久久久久66精品片 | 午夜三级毛片 | 国产精品嫩草影院在线观看免费 | 看片久久 | 午夜精品久久久 | 免费三级大片 | 国产精品高清一区二区三区 | 国产黄色大片网站 | 中文字幕日韩一区二区 | 黄色影| 亚洲精品福利一区二区三区 | 国产欧美在线观看不卡 | 激情网址大全 | 九九亚洲精品 | 中文字幕最新在线 | 又黄又爽的成人免费视频播放 | 一级免费黄色毛片 | 国产欧美日韩免费一区二区 | 正在播放国产会所按摩视频 | 黄色影视大全 | 欧美国产亚洲精品高清不卡 | 日本另类xxxx | 亚洲精品美女久久久久 | 色婷婷一区二区三区四区成人 | 337p日本大胆 | 香蕉视频99 | 亚洲综合精品成人啪啪 | 国语偷拍视频在线观看 | 成人宗合网 | 免费一级特黄欧美大片久久网 | 欧美日韩一区二区三区色综合 | 欧美人成在线视频 | 久草综合视频 | 欧美一级特黄毛片视频 | 国产一区在线免费观看 | 中文精品久久久久国产网站 | 72种姿势欧美久久久久大黄蕉 | 亚洲人成影院午夜网站 | 国内一级野外a一级毛片 | 国产精品自在欧美一区 |