三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

 
 
 

當前位置: Language Tips> 雙語新聞

研究:女性每天至少“嫌棄”自己8次

Women criticise themselves at least 8 times a day

中國日報網 2016-01-11 10:10

 

研究:女性每天至少“嫌棄”自己8次

The average woman criticises herself at least eight times a day, a study has found.
研究顯示,普通女性每天至少會“嫌棄”自己八次。

A worrying trend of negativity among women was revealed by a survey of 2,000 women - with one in seven women admitting to criticising themselves regularly throughout their day.
這項由2000名女性參加的調查顯示出女性群體令人擔憂的消極自我認知:七分之一的女性承認自己每天都會時不時地“嫌棄”自己。

Most of those surveyed wanted to lose weight, and image-based criticisms were by far the most prevalent.
大部分受訪女性表示想要減肥——就目前看來,針對個人形象的“自我嫌棄”是最普遍的。

Not earning enough money and deliberately deflecting compliments were other common put-downs.
“嫌自己賺錢不多”以及“有意曲解他人的稱贊”是其他幾個常見的自我貶低方式。

Selfies and social media platforms such as Instagram were blamed as being a driving force behind today's visual culture.
自拍和諸如Instagram等社交媒體平臺被認為是當今“看臉”文化的始作俑者。

Women are bombarded with images of perfection while at the same time expected to balance both working lives and family lives, which experts concluded led to women's critical relationships with themselves.
女性不斷受到完美女人形象的視覺轟炸,并同時承受著平衡好工作和家庭的期待。專家們認為:正是這些現實因素導致了女性對自身的不滿。

Lifestyle judgements were also found to be prevalent, including not earning enough money or having the 'right' job.
同樣普遍的是她們對自己生活方式的不滿,比如收入不高,對目前工作不滿意等等。

'Today's hectic and visually-driven world has meant that we're seeing a rise in women being self-critical, from the way they look to the way they feel at work,' said Zoe Griffiths, Head of Public Health and Programme at Weight Watchers, which conducted the survey.
國際減肥協會公共衛生和計劃主管佐伊·格里菲斯是本次調查的負責人。她表示:“在這個快節奏的看臉的世界,無論是在外形長相上還是工作狀態方面,越來越多的女性開始自我否定。”

'Our research has shown that being unkind to ourselves has been an underlying theme for women for many years, but a set of very modern cultural conditions have increased the intensity of this unkindness which are hard to avoid.
“研究表明,女性更傾向于苛求自身,多年來這個問題一直存在。但當代文化現狀導致這種無法避免的嚴苛進一步加深了。”

'At Weight Watchers we know that to adopt a healthy lifestyle it is important to build a better relationship with yourself in order to make a positive change.'
“通過國際減肥協會我們知道,為了實現健康的生活方式、達到積極的改變,我們應該與自身建立良好的關系。”

The findings also showed that women begin berating themselves early in the day, with almost half of those surveyed - 46 per cent - admitting to criticising themselves at least once before 9.30am.
調查結果還顯示,女性從早晨就開始了自我責備:近一半(46%)的調查對象承認,自己每天上午9點半前至少會自責一次。

What's more, the study found that 42 per cent of women admitted to never complimenting themselves, while the remainder gave themselves a positive thought or 'pat on the back' just once a day.
此外,研究發現42%的女性從未贊美過自己,而剩下58%的女性每天只會對自己贊揚或鼓勵一次。

The bursts of self-criticism are most common when looking in a mirror or out clothes shopping, with a concerning 60 per cent of women admitting to having days where they felt they criticised themselves constantly throughout the day.
當她們照鏡子或逛街買衣服時,“自我嫌棄”的情緒往往會達到峰值。60%的女性承認總會有那么幾天,她們整天都覺得自己這也不對、那也不對。

The research was conducted as part of WomanKind, a nationwide campaign that explores why modern women are unkind to themselves and how they can counter the habit.
該研究是“WomanKind”組織推出的系列活動的一部分。WomanKind旨在探索當代女性為何難以與自己“和解”,以及她們如何克服這一習慣性行為。

THE 20 MOST COMMON WAYS THAT A WOMAN CRITICISES HERSELF
女性“嫌棄”自己的20種常見方式

1. You're too fat/overweight
太胖了/超重了

2. Your hair is a mess
頭發亂糟糟的

3. Your belly looks big
肚子上贅肉太多

4. You don't do enough exercise
運動不足

5. Feeling scruffy next to other women
在其他女人旁邊感覺自己太邋遢了

6. Not earning enough money
收入不高

7. You say you are having a 'fat day'
一天都在懊惱自己太胖

8. Not wearing certain items of clothing because you think you can't pull it off
不敢穿某類衣服,覺得自己駕馭不了那種款式

9. You wish you were as photogenic as other women on social media
希望自己像社交媒體上的其他女性一樣上相

10. You deflect compliments by saying something negative about yourself
受到稱贊后故意說貶低自己的話來轉移贊美

11. You worry people are talking about you behind your back
擔心別人在背后議論自己

12. Feeling underdressed
感覺自己穿的太樸素

13. I'm not stylish enough
一點兒都不時尚

14. You don't have sex with your partner enough
和伴侶的性生活次數不夠多

15. You aren't as creative as other women
不像其他女人那么有創意

16. Your bum looks big
屁股太大

17. You aren't as organised as other women
不像其他女人那樣整理東西井井有條

18. You don't spend as much time with your friends as you should
跟閨蜜在一起的時間太少

19. You're not wearing enough make-up
妝容不夠精致

20. You aren't attractive to your partner
對伴侶沒有吸引力

Vocabulary
hectic:忙碌的
berate:嚴責;申斥
photogenic:上照的;適于攝影的

英文來源:每日郵報
譯者:懵懵zoe、張媛媛
審校&編輯:齊磊、杜娟

 
中國日報網英語點津版權說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創作品,除與中國日報網簽署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883561聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便盡快刪除。

中國日報網雙語新聞

掃描左側二維碼

添加Chinadaily_Mobile
你想看的我們這兒都有!

中國日報雙語手機報

點擊左側圖標查看訂閱方式

中國首份雙語手機報
學英語看資訊一個都不能少!

關注和訂閱

本文相關閱讀
人氣排行
熱搜詞
 
 
精華欄目
 

閱讀

詞匯

視聽

翻譯

口語

合作

 

關于我們 | 聯系方式 | 招聘信息

Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版權聲明:本網站所刊登的中國日報網英語點津內容,版權屬中國日報網所有,未經協議授權,禁止下載使用。 歡迎愿意與本網站合作的單位或個人與我們聯系。

電話:8610-84883645

傳真:8610-84883500

Email: [email protected]

主站蜘蛛池模板: 最新国产午夜精品视频成人 | 成人黄色激情网站 | 一区二区三区在线播放 | 国产成人盗拍精品免费视频 | 国产成人h综合亚洲欧美在线 | 日韩在线 | 中文 | 激情综合婷婷 | 免看一级a一片成人123 | 免费特级 | www一级黄色片 | 国产女人毛片 | 免费在线观看色 | 麻豆一区二区三区在线观看 | 欧美黄色免费大片 | aaa毛片手机在线现看 | 一区二区在线观看视频在线 | 成年男人永久免费看片 | 久久精品成人一区二区三区 | 国产乱码精品一区二区三区四川人 | 一级毛片免费观看不卡视频 | 成年视频在线观看 | 国产在线观看不卡 | 国产另类在线观看 | 欧美特黄aaaaaa | 91精品国产一区二区三区左线 | 日韩毛片欧美一级国产毛片 | 国产性生活 | 亚州国产视频 | 成人毛片在线播放 | 婷婷久久综合九色综合九七 | 国产一区二区三区亚洲综合 | 国产91久久精品一区二区 | 亚洲色图100p | 国产精品一区二区免费 | 狠狠色丁香久久综合婷婷 | 亚洲国产精品第一区二区三区 | 久久国产一久久高清 | 免费观看性欧美毛片 | 国产日本三级欧美三级妇三级四 | 91成人午夜性a一级毛片 | 国产三级精品三级在线观看 |