三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Across America

UN extends sanctions on DPRK

By Amy He in New York | China Daily USA | Updated: 2017-06-05 09:49

Resolution urges DPRK to abandon its nuclear ambitions immediately

The UN Security Council voted unanimously on Friday to extend sanctions on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) in response to its repeated missile launches.

China and the US had jointly proposed a resolution blacklisting additional 15 DPRK entities and individuals, including Koryo Bank and the Strategic Rocket Force of the Korean People's Army.

The resolution urged the DPRK to abandon its nuclear programs and cease all related activities immediately.

"The resolution adopted by the council today has demonstrated the united position of the international community against the development of nuclear and missile programs by the DPRK," said Liu Jieyi, China's permanent representative to the UN.

He said that China calls for the full implementation of Security Council resolutions related to the DPRK and reaching a settlement on the nuclear issue through dialogue and negotiations.

China has "always insisted on the denuclearization of the [Korean] peninsula" and has "always been firmly opposed to chaos and conflict on the peninsula", he said.

China previously proposed a dual-track solution to the issue through progress in denuclearization and the establishment of a peace mechanism. It also put forth the "suspension for suspension" proposal, which calls on the DPRK to suspend its nuclear missile activities while the US and Republic of Korea suspend their military exercises.

"These are pragmatic and feasible proposals which we hope will get serious consideration and constructive response by the parties concerned," Liu said. "On this part, China is open to helpful proposals by all parties."

He added that China will keep pushing for a resolution within the framework of the Six-Party Talks, which involve China, the US, the DPRK, the ROK, Japan and Russia.

Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the UN, said that "pressure will not cease until North Korea complies fully with this council's resolutions".

Foreign ministers had previously gathered to demand a cessation in the DPRK's activities and Friday's resolution "shows that these were not just words", she said.

The DPRK condemned the US again on Saturday over the US' launching of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) interception test, according to Xinhua.

The US launched a missile from Vandenberg Air Force Base in central California last Tuesday in a test meant to intercept an incoming ICBM over the Pacific, it was reported.

amyhe@chinadailyusa.com

Polar icebreaker Snow Dragon arrives in Antarctic
Xi's vision on shared future for humanity
Air Force units explore new airspace
Premier Li urges information integration to serve the public
Dialogue links global political parties
Editor's picks
Beijing limits signs attached to top of buildings across city
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成a人片毛片在线 | 亚洲精品一区最新 | 亚洲一区不卡视频 | xxxww日本| 欧美一级α片毛片免费观看 | 免费观看色视频 | 久久无码精品一区二区三区 | 做久爱视频在线观看 | 一级黄色a视频 | 国产xxx免费观看 | 一97日本道伊人久久综合影院 | 草草视频在线免费观看 | 最新精品视频在线观看 | 91啦在线观看| 免费看a级片 | 亚洲日本中文字幕在线2022 | 亚洲一区二区三区精品影院 | 色在线看| 精品久久网站 | 久久亚洲精品无码观看不卡 | 欧美黄色网址 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区三 | 岛国视频在线观看免费播放 | 成人国产一区二区三区精品 | 久久国内精品自在自线软件 | 国产成人毛片精品不卡在线 | 亚洲欧美成人永久第一网站 | 欧美αv日韩αv亚洲αv在线观看 | 国产亚洲精品97在线观看 | 国产欧美综合一区二区 | 国产++欧洲韩国野花视频 | 亚洲 欧美 中文 日韩欧美 | 一区二区三区网站在线免费线观看 | 精品无人区一区二区三区 | 一区二区三区免费视频观看 | 色99在线| 内地精品露脸自拍视频香蕉 | 久久香蕉国产线看观看8青草 | 一级做a爰片性色毛片小说 一级做a爰片性色毛片中国 | 精品国产一区二区三区久久 | 欧美久久久久欧美一区 |