三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Top Stories

China slams base in ROK for destroyer

By Mo Jingxi | China Daily | Updated: 2017-02-08 13:36

Proposal would place an advanced US warship at doorstep, Chinese expert says

Beijing voiced its firm opposition on Tuesday to the possible deployment of the United States' most advanced warship to waters off the Korean Peninsula, a move seen by analysts as Washington's latest efforts to contain China.

On Monday, the Republic of Korea said that Admiral Harry Harris, commander of the US Pacific Command, had proposed that the destroyer USS Zumwalt be stationed at Jeju island or Jinhae, which are home to ROK naval bases near the southern tip of the peninsula, the Korea Herald reported.

The naval base on Jeju is one of the large-scale foreign bases nearest China, meaning it could monitor Chinese activity in the Yellow or Bohai seas.

"If the US officially makes a suggestion, we will conduct a review," ROK Defense Ministry spokesman Moon Sang-gyun said at a news briefing.

China slams base in ROK for destroyer

Moon said the proposal came in response to a request by ROK lawmakers during a meeting last month in Hawaii.

"We've noticed related reports," Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang said at a daily news briefing in Beijing on Tuesday. "We will pay close attention to the interaction between any other countries, if it impacts regional peace, security and stability."

He noted that such military cooperation should aim to maintain regional peace and stability, instead of aggravating tensions.

"If the interaction affects China's security interests, of course, we are firmly opposed to it," he said.

Lu also reiterated China's opposition to the deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense anti-missile system in the ROK, after ROK Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se and new US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson reaffirmed on Tuesday the deployment of the system by the end of 2017.

"Our firm position does not change, and will not change in the future," he said.

Li Jie, a senior naval expert in Beijing, said the United States is sending a clear signal of deterrence but also provocation by deploying its newest and most advanced weapons in Northeast Asia.

"It is still trying to emphasize 'America first' in this region," he said. "However, this will severely affect China's maritime safety as well as regional peace."

Zhao Xiaozhuo, director of the Center on China-US Defense Relations at the PLA Academy of Military Science, said stationing the warship in the ROK would pose a direct threat to China, given the short distance between China and the proposed bases.

"This will help the US Navy increase its emergency response capability in Northeast Asia," he said,

Zuo Xiying, a researcher at the National Academy of Development and Strategy at Renmin University of China, said the move would boost US military support for the ROK, as it has promised.

mojingxi@chinadaily.com.cn

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩性视频一区二区三区 | 成人午夜毛片 | 国产精品久久一区二区三区 | 成人久久精品 | 老人与老人免费a级毛片 | 成年人在线观看网址 | 美日韩一区二区 | 一级黄色片国产 | 视频一区免费 | www免费播放观看在线视频 | 自拍视频网址 | 国产精品久久婷婷六月丁香 | 青青国产成人久久91网站站 | 亚洲国产精品网 | 中日韩精品视频在线观看 | 青青国产成人久久91网 | 日韩免费视频一区二区 | 国产精品ⅴ视频免费观看 | 国产偷窥自拍视频 | 美女被靠视频免费网站不需要会员 | 91亚洲精品久久 | 国产精品国产高清国产专区 | 在线精品国产 | maomiav在线| 黄色爱爱视频 | 国产乱理论片在线观看理论 | 国产精品久久久久久久人人看 | 国产黄色三级 | 国产欧美二区三区 | 国产在线黄色 | 欧美久久精品一级c片片 | 国产一二三四区在线观看 | 免费a网址 | 伊人丁香 | 日本高清一级做a爱过程免费视频 | 亚洲婷婷丁香 | 国产第一页久久亚洲欧美国产 | 婷婷色综合久久五月亚洲 | 国产精品视频免费的 | 国产精品66福利在线观看 | 久久久久久免费播放一级毛片 |