三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Business

FDI seen as stable in final five months despite temporary drop in July

By Zhong Nan | China Daily | Updated: 2016-08-16 07:48

Foreign direct investment in China will remain stable for the final five months of this year despite the drop that occurred in July, experts said on Monday.

FDI in China fell 1.6 percent year-on-year in July to $7.71 billion, compared with a 9.7 percent growth in June, data from the Ministry of Commerce, which were released on Friday, showed.

"The decline is only temporary, because of the long-term attractiveness of investment opportunities," said researcher Bai Ming.

"The limited drop does not indicate any wider signs of decline because there were no major changes to global markets that occurred last month," added Bai, a researcher at Beijing-based Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation, the think tank of Ministry of Commerce.

"What we are concerned about for the rest of the year are major events such as the US election between November and December, and potential changes in European economies and global oil and commodity prices," said Bai.

"These factors are capable of affecting the flows of global FDI."

FDI to China reached 49.76 billion yuan ($7.71 billion) last month. The decline came as a slew of economic indicators showed downward pressure in China's economy.

"The FDI decline in July may show that global investors have different views on whether China's ongoing supply-side reform will be steady and sustainable," said Feng Yaoxiang, a spokesman for the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade.

The supply-side reform includes a series of policies to improve the manufacturing and agricultural sectors, public services, environmental protection, the quality and scale of production and the further opening up of the Chinese markets to foreign investors.

In the meantime, Feng said foreign companies were also considering whether further investment in China would bring the same rewards as in the past.

China's gross domestic product grew 6.7 percent year-on-year in the second quarter, which was flat against the first quarter. But fixed-asset investments, industrial output and retail sales all slowed in July.

From January to July, FDI to China rose 4.3 percent year-on-year to $77.13 billion, down from the 5.1 percent gain recorded for the first six months.

Services and high-tech manufacturing continued to attract more foreign investment from January to July.

Overseas investments in the services sector went up 7.7 percent year-on-year - more than 70 percent of the total investment, while high-tech manufacturing climbed 1.5 percent.

FDI from the United States surged nearly 130 percent in the seven months, and from both the United Kingdom and Germany it jumped more than 96 percent.

Altogether 15,802 new foreign-funded enterprises were established in China in the first seven months, up 9.7 percent on a year-on-year basis.

zhongnan@chinadaily.com.cn

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在视频线在精品 | 成人欧美日韩高清不卡 | 中日韩精品视频在线观看 | 久久综合婷婷香五月 | 中国人黑人xxⅹ性猛 | 亚洲国产欧美日韩 | 不卡视频一区二区 | 搡女人的高清免费视频 | a级毛片视频免费观看 | 午夜视频福利在线 | 欧美一二三区视频 | 亚洲免费观看在线视频 | 久久色成人 | 99热这里只有精品国产99热门精品 | 国内精品线在线观看 | 久久亚洲伊人成综合人影院 | 牛牛a级毛片在线播放 | 黄色免费在线网址 | 亚洲国产成人精品一区二区三区 | 制服丝袜第一页在线 | 国产精品一区高清在线观看 | 性满足久久久久久久久 | 日韩中文字幕免费观看 | 亚洲精品成人网 | 青青久操视频 | 看黄a大片 免费 | 亚洲图欧美日韩色综合图 | 久久伊人中文字幕 | 国产三级在线免费观看 | 国产区精品福利在线观看精品 | 国产不卡视频一区二区在线观看 | 美国美女一级片 | 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码一区二区 | 丁香婷婷久久大综合 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区在饯 | 国产一区二区丁香婷婷 | 99热国产这里只有精品免费 | 午夜精品亚洲 | 手机在线观看精品国产片 | 日本国产最新一区二区三区 | 成人在线不卡 |