三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Home / World

Malaysian honeymoon interrupted by abduction

By Zhao Shengnan | China Daily | Updated: 2014-04-04 07:13

Journalist Li Xue, 30, had been planning a relaxing honeymoon under the Sabah sun away from the pressures of work for the last two months. Instead, she made headlines in China on Thursday after reporting an armed raid and kidnapping.

"I was not scared because the police arrived very quickly," said Li, an editor from Western China Metropolis Daily in Chengdu, Sichuan province, who was staying at a resort in the easternmost Malaysian state. "I felt angry at the kidnappers and what they had done. And I was disappointed that my honeymoon was ruined."

Li was the first Chinese witness to report the incident in which six gunmen stormed the resort and abducted two women - a 29-year-old Chinese tourist and a 40-year-old hotel worker from the Philippines. The gunmen escaped in a speedboat.

Li said she was about to go to bed when she heard women screaming and the sounds of people scattering in panic.

A few moments later, Li, whose room was only a few meters away from the abduction, heard a speedboat engine rev up and then fade into the night. With her husband and two friends, Li had arrived four days earlier on her first visit to Malaysia.

Malaysian honeymoon interrupted by abduction

About 10 minutes after the incident, she said, the hotel asked about 60 guests, including senior citizens and children, to gather in the canteen, where the abduction was explained.

When they learned that the resort had been raided and armed men may still be in the vicinity, the guests lay on the floor, Li said.

Hotel workers later helped Li and the guests get to safe places in the nearby town or at the airport.

Almost all the guests left or planned to leave ahead of schedule, but Li said she would stay in Malaysia as planned until April 7.

On Thursday, when she should have been enjoying her honeymoon, she was filing news reports and giving interviews to many Chinese news organizations.

"Maybe I will not visit Malaysia anymore, at least not Sabah," she said. "It's too close to the Philippines."

Sabah is a popular destination for Chinese tourists, but it faces persistent security problems because of its proximity to the restive southern Philippines.

Insurgents occupying nearby islands have carried out similar kidnappings of tourists in the region before, seeking ransom.

zhaoshengnan@chinadaily.com.cn

 Malaysian honeymoon interrupted by abduction

Terrified tourists hide in the lobby of the resort hotel where a Chinese tourist was kidnapped near Pulau Bum-Bum in Semporna, Malaysia, on Wednesday evening. Western China Metropolis Daily / for China Daily

(China Daily 04/04/2014 page12)

Today's Top News

Editor's picks

Most Viewed

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩美女网站在线看 | 国产高清亚洲 | 日本无翼乌邪恶大全彩h污污 | 日韩久久一级毛片 | 国产成+人+亚洲+欧美+日韩 | 日韩一区二区天海翼 | 国产精品视_精品国产免费 国产精品视频一区二区三区 | 超级碰碰青草久热国产 | 娇喘呻吟福利视频在线观看 | 99国产成+人+综合+亚洲 欧美 | 欧美第一精品 | 欧美一级视| 国产亚洲情侣一区二区无 | 亚洲影视一区 | 日韩一区二区三区在线视频 | 吊操视频 | 国产三级日本三级日产三 | 中国人免费的片 | 欧美亚洲综合另类 | 在线亚洲欧美日韩 | 51激情精品视频在线观看 | 欧美任你躁免费精品一区 | 久久国产成人精品国产成人亚洲 | 男女无遮挡边做边吃视频免费 | 国产黄色一级大片 | 久久99精品一久久久久久 | 色婷婷综合网 | 欧美aaaa在线观看视频免费 | 黑人性视频做爰全过程视频 | 久久福利青草狠狠午夜 | 欧美日韩在线观看区一二 | 麻豆网在线观看 | 亚洲国产人久久久成人精品网站 | 国产露脸对白刺激3p在线 | 日本永久免费 | 可以看黄色的网站 | 欧美日一区| japanese国产在线中文 | 欧美大片欧美毛片大片 | 在线观看国产小屁孩cao大人 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久无 |