三级aa视频在线观看-三级国产-三级国产精品一区二区-三级国产三级在线-三级国产在线

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
Home / World

DPRK urges calm to avert crisis

By Agencies in Pyongyang and Seoul | China Daily | Updated: 2014-01-17 07:20

China calls for restraint as Washington, Seoul prepare to conduct military exercises

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea called on Thursday for verbal and military provocations between the two sides of the Korean Peninsula to stop, and it urged practical measures to be taken to prevent a "nuclear disaster", the official KCNA news agency reported.

The appeal was made by the National Defense Commission in a three-point "important proposal" stating that inter-Korea relations could thaw, including on issues such as the families separated by war, if the two sides make concerted efforts to implement the proposals starting on Jan 30, Lunar New Year, said the KCNA.

The commission also stressed that the DPRK still wants denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula, urging the ROK to abandon "double acts" - attaching itself to the United States while denying a nuclear deterrent to its "same nation", the DPRK.

"It is high time to terminate the vicious circle between the same nations and make an amiable atmosphere," the proposal said, expecting feedback from the ROK.

The NDC has also demanded that the ROK and the US halt annual military drills scheduled for February and March, saying they were a direct provocation, a statement that suggested a re-run of a sharp escalation in tension last year.

China meanwhile called for restraint.

"All sides have a responsibility to maintain peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and this accords with all sides' interests," Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said on Thursday.

In 2013, the DPRK said it would retaliate against any hostile moves by striking at the US, Japan and the ROK, triggering a military buildup on the Korean Peninsula and months of fiery rhetoric.

The DPRK has regularly denounced annual drills such as "Key Resolve" and "Ulchi-Freedom-Guardian" staged by the ROK and the US as a prelude to invasion.

"We sternly warn the US and the South Korean authorities to stop the dangerous military exercises which may push the situation on the peninsula and the north-south ties to a catastrophe," the KCNA news agency quoted a body in charge of efforts to promote Korean unification as saying.

Similar bellicose rhetoric from the DPRK set the ROK, the US and Japan on edge a year ago. As a result, Washington flew stealth bomber missions over the ROK and strengthened its military presence in the ROK, where nearly 30,000 US troops are based.

The ROK said the drills were going ahead as planned, and the DPRK's military has showed no sign of unusual activity.

Xinhua-Reuters

(China Daily 01/17/2014 page10)

Today's Top News

Editor's picks

Most Viewed

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: www视频在线播放 | 国产精品一区久久 | 国产一区二区三区四区在线 | 亚洲精品美女国产一区 | 国产破处在线 | 国产精品视频永久免费播放 | 日韩经典第一页 | 黄色性生活视频 | 一级做受毛片免费大片 | 亚洲综合伊人色一区 | 亚洲综合成人网 | 男人在线网址 | 亚洲a免费| 美女国产福利视频 | 国产精品拍拍拍福利在线观看 | 亚洲精品不卡久久久久久 | 色综合久久久久 | 国产精品外围在线观看 | 亚洲国产精品线播放 | 成人精品一区二区三区中文字幕 | 欧美一区二区精品 | jizzjiz熟丰满老妇日本 | 大学生一级毛片全黄真人 | 91国内在线国内在线播放 | 婷婷色中文字幕 | 日本韩国中文字幕毛片 | 黑人尻逼| 亚洲国内 | 国亚洲欧美日韩精品 | 亚洲黄色免费在线观看 | 免费欧美黄色 | 一a一级片 | 国产精品一区三区 | 国产精品午夜国产小视频 | 亚洲色图25p| 免费中文字幕在线国语 | 在线视频国产网址你懂的在线视频 | 日韩欧美视频免费观看 | 痴情的后裔韩剧免费观看中文高清版 | 国产片欧美片亚洲片久久综合 | 日韩欧美亚洲国产 |